Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 Pro backorder

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Hello

I've ordered 2 pro's.

One on 22.10.20 and the other 24.10.20

The first one has been giving me an expected delivery date of between 1-2 weeks, the second is 3-4 weeks.

Realistically how likely is it that I'm going to get that first iphone this week?

221 REPLIES 221

Mine still says back order and no updates from Vodafone, they must have exhausted all lies.

I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro (512GB Pacific Blue) on the 16th, and my order changed from back-order to order confirmed yesterday evening! I talked to someone on the chat today and she was not able to confirm what day it would be delivered (or even dispatched), but she says my order shows as ready to be dispatched to DPD and that I would 100% get the phone this week. Let's see if it's true!

Wow that’s awesome news - hopefully it’s true! Live chat agents told me they can’t confirm anything rn 😕

Hi @MiriamCarapan

i also ordered on the 16/10/20 and the same phone and colour too! So hopefully there’s hope for us all yet. 

I will believe it when it’s actually in my hands tho! 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

After receiving my phone 10 days ago I can assure everyone that it's well worth the wait.

I still think Vodafone's mishandling of every single iPhone release is downright criminal and will be taking my business elsewhere once my contract expires. 

Trying not to get too excited that it may actually arrive :Smiling:

Mine's been dispatched!

@krj You are so lucky!!! :Smiling:

I received a text this afternoon from Vodafone inviting me to enter a competition now I've received my new iPhone;  All I need to do is text them within 24 hours from my new iPhone, so after nearly 1 hour on chat to Vodafone I still have no idea when it will be delivered and can't enter their competition as I don't have a new phone yet, so it looks like I have no chance of wining that competition!!

Seems the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!!!

Mines been dispatched yay

Placed order on the 18th:/ anyone with same date had any update the wait is a killer!