main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPhone 13 Pre-Orders

jonspittle
12: Established

Has anyone had confirmation that their iPhone 13's have been dispatched yet?
I pre-ordered the 13 Pro 256Gb Sierra Blue an hour after they became available and my order hasn't changed yet and was advised I'd get it tomorrow.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

View more options
39 REPLIES 39
Iphonefan27
2: Seeker

Im the same i ordered the iphone 13 pro max at about 10 past one after pre orders it said i would get it by tomorrow but i have still had no dispatch email. I will probably cancel my order if its late again as they did the same last year 

View more options
jonspittle

@Iphonefan27 wrote:

Im the same i ordered the iphone 13 pro max at about 10 past one after pre orders it said i would get it by tomorrow but i have still had no dispatch email. I will probably cancel my order if its late again as they did the same last year 

Oh did they, great, what's the point of offering pre-order for the day of release if they cannot promise delivery, surely they'd know stock levels.

View more options
Iphonefan27

Im hoping i either get an email later tonight or get a message tomorrow or i will be extremely disappointed 

View more options
jonspittle

Snap! I've got 5 days left to send off my Pixel 5 but trade-in, if I have to send it later and get a new quote I'll lose money! I will be extremely annoyed if that happens! 

View more options
jonspittle

Just called up Vodafone and was advised mines coming tomorrow, apparently the tracking details haven't been updated on the website yet so it maybe worth a call to check as well.

View more options
alanodlin
6: Helper

I wouldn’t bother calling customer service! The same happens every year with the iPhone pre orders, they promise delivery dates but majority of people don’t get them until a week, maybe two weeks or even longer. All customer service will tell you is either made up delivery details or tell you there’s a problem with stock! 
The only way to truly know your new phone is on the way is when you get a text from Vodafone saying your new tariff is activated. Or if you have the DPD app on your phone you will get notified that you have a shipment from Vodafone!

I’ve had the same scenario for the last four years! 

also, the Vodafone order tracker doesn’t work. It will stay on “”Confirmed” even after you receive the phone so don’t rely on that at all! 

View more options
jonspittle

@alanodlin wrote:

I wouldn’t bother calling customer service! The same happens every year with the iPhone pre orders, they promise delivery dates but majority of people don’t get them until a week, maybe two weeks or even longer. All customer service will tell you is either made up delivery details or tell you there’s a problem with stock! 
The only way to truly know your new phone is on the way is when you get a text from Vodafone saying your new tariff is activated. Or if you have the DPD app on your phone you will get notified that you have a shipment from Vodafone!

I’ve had the same scenario for the last four years! 

I totally see what you are saying, when I've ordered in the past I try to not get excited until I get a text from Vodafone or that notification from Dpd, so we'll see. I do have a bit more hope as the adviser text me straight after backing up the information he gave me on the phone, he knows I'll persue things further should he feed me a pack of lies.

View more options
alanodlin

Have you had text from Voda or notification from DPD? If you haven’t had it by now then I would assume your order isn’t arriving tomorrow as you were promised (lied too)

View more options
jonspittle

Nothing yet, although last time I had a phone delivered (Note 20 Ultra) from Vodafone I received my email from Dpd at 22.33pm, so still time 😬

View more options
jonspittle

Well right on queue, I've just started getting texts from Vodafone about my new tariff that's gone live, my Spotify subscription has also just been downgraded from premium to free, should get my dpd text next.

View more options
Iphonefan27

Well I have absolutely nothing through and i reckon i preordered the phone at like 10 past 1 on that friday so i will be massively disappointed tomorrow 

View more options
jonspittle

Give it a bit of time, still could happen if mines gone through so late. Have you checked your my Vodafone app to see if there's been any changes?

View more options
Iphonefan27

Yes i have checked it all day at least yours has gone through

View more options
jonspittle

Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻

View more options
alanodlin

Nothing for me! Playing the waiting game again then! 
it’s a shame as last year I got mine on release day. Looks like I was a bit late to order this time! 

View more options
alanodlin

What models did you order?

View more options
scottishcheese
4: Newbie

Vodas product page (for my sku at least) was still saying “order by 10pm to receive tomorrow”, up until 10pm on Thursday, so there is no excuse for anybody that ordered last week to not get theirs tomorrow. 

And yet here we are, no dispatch update on the order tracker, the order doesn’t even appear on my accounts order history (!!!), and I’ve had no text or email from DPD, and nothing on the DPD app. 

So either they were lying on their order page for a whole week about delivery expectations, or they’ve messed up. 

eager to see what CS have to say about it tomorrow. 

View more options
jonspittle

I ordered the 13 Pro 256gb in Sierra blue, just checked my order confirmation last week and it wasn't until about 6pm, so would have thought you'd of been ahead of me @alanodlin

View more options
jonspittle

@scottishcheese wrote:

Vodas product page (for my sku at least) was still saying “order by 10pm to receive tomorrow”, up until 10pm on Thursday, so there is no excuse for anybody that ordered last week to not get theirs tomorrow. 

And yet here we are, no dispatch update on the order tracker, the order doesn’t even appear on my accounts order history (!!!), and I’ve had no text or email from DPD, and nothing on the DPD app. 

So either they were lying on their order page for a whole week about delivery expectations, or they’ve messed up. 

eager to see what CS have to say about it tomorrow. 

If your order hasn't appeared on your account, someone has messed up!

View more options