main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

iOS

iPhone 13 Pre-Orders

alanodlin
6: Helper

Had my text and DPD notification at 11:45 last night! Woke me up! Lol!

delivery today. Pro Max 256gb Silver.

View more options
jonspittle
12: Established

Awesome! My text came through at 22.30! 

Hopefully no issues and it turns up!

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra.

View more options
Iphonefan27
2: Seeker

Ye i got my dpd notification to at like 1 in the morning fantastic we all getting it today 

View more options
jonspittle

@Iphonefan27 wrote:

Ye i got my dpd notification to at like 1 in the morning fantastic we all getting it today 

Great news! Enjoy all 👍

View more options
scottishcheese
4: Newbie

No such luck on my end. Awaiting Twitter DM response just now.

View more options
Iphonefan27
2: Seeker

When did you get your per order in ??

View more options
scottishcheese

After all the trouble I had with the upgrade process, Saturday afternoon. 

As I say, they were still advertising next day delivery for new orders as late as 10pm last night, so clearly they think they have enough stock. I also have a co-worker who ordered after me, who has received a shipping notice, so its not timescale related it seems. Just a good ol fashioned mistake. 

Twitter help is saying it’ll ship today and arrive on Monday. I’ll believe it when I see it eh. 

View more options
Andym1979

I placed my order on the first day and I’ve had no notification and order is still saying confirmed, last time I upgraded was the for the 11pro max and had to escalate it all the way to the CEO after waiting weeks and weeks and getting lied to constantly.

Really hoped this time would be different, think I’ve still got the CEOs email address may well be getting back in touch

View more options
chistery
16: Advanced member

I bought from Apple. Picking up my 13 Pro Max later today. I hope the eSIM swap process goes smoothly!

View more options
jonspittle

@scottishcheese wrote:

After all the trouble I had with the upgrade process, Saturday afternoon. 

As I say, they were still advertising next day delivery for new orders as late as 10pm last night, so clearly they think they have enough stock. I also have a co-worker who ordered after me, who has received a shipping notice, so its not timescale related it seems. Just a good ol fashioned mistake. 

Twitter help is saying it’ll ship today and arrive on Monday. I’ll believe it when I see it eh. 

Have they acknowledged the order now? Did they process it today then?

View more options
jonspittle

@Andym1979 wrote:

I placed my order on the first day and I’ve had no notification and order is still saying confirmed, last time I upgraded was the for the 11pro max and had to escalate it all the way to the CEO after waiting weeks and weeks and getting lied to constantly.

Really hoped this time would be different, think I’ve still got the CEOs email address may well be getting back in touch

I've had to raise 2 complaints in the last 12 months to the CEO because customer services and the complaints department have both been shocking, the level of service has definitely gone downhill. Luckily for Vodafone, the CEO complaints department have done everything and more to keep me as a customer on both occasions but I have permanently moved my BB to another provider because of them.

I hope you get things sorted.

View more options
jonspittle

@chistery wrote:

I bought from Apple. Picking up my 13 Pro Max later today. I hope the eSIM swap process goes smoothly!

Nice one! Oh yes the eSIM transfer, I've gotta do mine from my Pixel later on, 1st time transferring it... what could go wrong!

View more options
scottishcheese

So the order has been there since right after I placed it on Saturday, but still just sitting as confirmed as of right now.

They say all is well and there was delays with many pre-orders, but everyone who was hit with a delay has been bumped up to saturday shipping, so it should be dispatched today, and with me tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

View more options
Sallcock01

I had issues ordering on Friday. Order would not complete online. Kept saying issue processing, please call 0330 **** number. Called the number and did not work. Eventually managed to order through live chat on Saturday morning, 8am. 

This morning, 7:30, tariff changed and tracker changed to dispatched. No tracking info other than estimated delivery today between 8 and 6. Managed to chat to someone who gave me a tracking number that did not work but assured me it will be with me today. 

Tracking number has now gone live with DPD and says collected from sender at 10:26. 

Unless DPD are having issues with their systems as well, and are running behind,  then I’m not getting my phone today. 

Saturday delivery does not help me as I’m going away this afternoon, so looks like Monday for me. 

View more options
jonspittle

@scottishcheese wrote:

So the order has been there since right after I placed it on Saturday, but still just sitting as confirmed as of right now.

They say all is well and there was delays with many pre-orders, but everyone who was hit with a delay has been bumped up to saturday shipping, so it should be dispatched today, and with me tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

That does suck, hopefully, it arrives tomorrow but it's prob the base of too many orders and not enough stock. as usual.

View more options
jonspittle

@Sallcock01 wrote:

I had issues ordering on Friday. Order would not complete online. Kept saying issue processing, please call 0330 **** number. Called the number and did not work. Eventually managed to order through live chat on Saturday morning, 8am. 

This morning, 7:30, tariff changed and tracker changed to dispatched. No tracking info other than estimated delivery today between 8 and 6. Managed to chat to someone who gave me a tracking number that did not work but assured me it will be with me today. 

Tracking number has now gone live with DPD and says collected from sender at 10:26. 

Unless DPD are having issues with their systems as well, and are running behind,  then I’m not getting my phone today. 

Saturday delivery does not help me as I’m going away this afternoon, so looks like Monday for me. 

I think DPD are facing issues because mine has just been delivered when the tracker still said out for delivery.

View more options
Andym1979

Called Vodafone to complain and was told hopefully delivery by Tuesday, however miraculously whilst on the phone I’ve had a message to say I’ve been upgraded to premium Saturday delivery, tracker has changed to dispatched and my plan has changed in Vodafone app

hopefully the same for everyone and we only have a one day delay unlike previous years 

View more options
jonspittle

@Andym1979 wrote:

Called Vodafone to complain and was told hopefully delivery by Tuesday, however miraculously whilst on the phone I’ve had a message to say I’ve been upgraded to premium Saturday delivery, tracker has changed to dispatched and my plan has changed in Vodafone app

hopefully the same for everyone and we only have a one day delay unlike previous years 

Well, one day delay isn't that bad, whilst it's annoying and for me, it would have meant I'd of had to come to my work for the 1-hour delivery should it have been tomorrow instead. Hopefully, everyone gets theirs soon.

View more options
scottishcheese

I've also had the email about saturday delivery, and I have a DPD tracking number, so fingers crossed we have arrival tomorrow. The DPD app/tracking doesn't yet have a date on it, but that should follow at some point and well, it will be saturday, or monday at the absolute latest so, fingers crossed.

My flexi upgrade fee is larger than the previously amount text to me with the note "it wont be larger than this amount", which is very funny. Will chase that up after the phone arrives.

View more options
jonspittle

@scottishcheese wrote:

I've also had the email about saturday delivery, and I have a DPD tracking number, so fingers crossed we have arrival tomorrow. The DPD app/tracking doesn't yet have a date on it, but that should follow at some point and well, it will be saturday, or monday at the absolute latest so, fingers crossed.

My flexi upgrade fee is larger than the previously amount text to me with the note "it wont be larger than this amount", which is very funny. Will chase that up after the phone arrives.

Well looking good if you've got tracking details, have you got the DPD app to check?

Well they've slightly messed up my early upgrade fee so I've got to call them, in fact the whole bill seems messed up!

View more options