Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 4 3G Symbol Not Showing.

ryanlawsonn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I brought the £10 freedome freebee and i have calls and texts however no 3G. I messed around with my vodafone settings, and accidently bared mobile data and since then the Symbol hasent shown.
I refreshed the page and it says the Bar is off however when i go into settings and mobile and turn Mobile Data and Enable 3G On the symbol no longer shows.
I've had Working 3G from vodafone before and this is a new problem to me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

This is a forum for VodafoneUK and no one will be able to answer questions relating to Vodafone Turkey.

You need to go here

http://forum.vodafone.com.tr/

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ryanlawsonn,

Welcome to the eForum. :Smiling:

If the bar has been removed from your online account, you may need to turn your phone off and on for it to work. It's also worthwhile checking our internet settings page so we can update your internet settings.

If you're still struggling, come speak to Live help or follow the instructions to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

hello, 

my 3g sign on my iphone 4s is not working and not showing i have opened cellular data, enabled 3g and opened data roaming but when i open safari it keeps saying safari cannot open the page because your iphone is not connected to the internet i am very confused. could you help me please?? 

jeffkinn

This is a forum for VodafoneUK and no one will be able to answer questions relating to Vodafone Turkey.

You need to go here

http://forum.vodafone.com.tr/

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

I am from uk and just on holiday to turkey i want to use my roaming for my return journey but it is not letting me i have tried chatting to a support person but it is always busy

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Chances are either:

You are in an area where there is no 3g signal - does it happen everywhere?

You have roamed onto a network that is not allowing a data connection - can you manually roam onto a different network?

Your account has international roaming barred on it - take a look in your My Account and see if roaming is allowed.