Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 4 - How do I transfer contacts from a Nokia

thegooner333
4: Newbie
Just picked up my new Iphone 4. I currently have a Nokia N900. How do I get the 600 phone numbers I have on there on to my new iphone?
5 REPLIES 5

voodoomox
4: Newbie
Use Google Sync, it's free:

http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/

Retired-Holly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Nokiafan,

I always think that's the most worrying part of getting a new phone, "what about my contacts!!!".

I can see voodoomox has already beaten me to an answer so I recommend giving hi suggestion a go.

On the iPhone 4 you can download the free '360 People' App and it will sync all of your contacts to the 360 website so even if you lost your phone you would always have an online copy.:)

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

nanaolive
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It's very easy to transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone:

1. Pop your new SIM card to your nokia, copy your SIM contacts to your new SIM card.
  2. Insert your new SIM into your iPhone and follow these steps;
  3. Go Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Import SIM contacts.
  4. Your contacts will then be saved on to your iPhone.

CodyBen
1: Seeker

You can use google sync to solve the issue about how to transfer contacts from Nokia to iPhone.
1 Launch Mail Exchange on your Nokia phone and setup using the settings mentioned here .
2 Now use your iPhone and navigate to Settings app and go to Mail,Contacts,Calendar tab .
3 Add an account and select Microsoft Exchange . Enter all your google account details as shown here .
4 Now your Google Sync is ready . Sync to transfer your contacts.

You can trasfer contacts from Nokia N900 to iPhone 4 with a powerful tool.
Download the third-party tool.
Connect your Nokia N900 and iPhone 4 to computer.
Choose the contacts you like to move.
One quite useful tool is called Phone Transfer, which allows you to transfer data between smart phones even if you need data transfer between two different operating system.
And I found it helpful when try it.