Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 4s Unlocking Vodafone Spain carrier

JoseGarciaLlanos
1: Seeker

Hi, I bought my iPhone 4s in Spain and is locked to Vodaphone spain, I thought I could just popa UK vodafone sim card but it didnt work.

How can I unlock it?

My IMEI is: (removed for customer security)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member
You will need to contact Vodafone Spain to get this phone unlocked. Unfortunately it is not something that Vodafone UK will be able to help with. The iPhone will need to be active on Vodafone Spain's network in order to process the unlocking request.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

drey_p
You will need to contact Vodafone Spain to get this phone unlocked. Unfortunately it is not something that Vodafone UK will be able to help with. The iPhone will need to be active on Vodafone Spain's network in order to process the unlocking request.

PWIAC

Hi sir,

Yesterday i bought second hand iphone 4s but it has icloud id.

Can you tell me how to find owner of iphone to tell,or to write him to remove from his icloud accound (find my iphone)beacuse it is not stolen or in in black list.

Or is there any way to contact with Vodafone to give me owners email so i can contact with him.

Sorry for my english and Thank you

Valon

drey_p

Hi there

Under the Data Protection Act, I'm afraid Vodafone won't be able to provide you with that information.  You will need to contact the person who sold the phone to you and see if they can give you any further information. 

PWIAC