Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5 contract phone

Natb453
1: Seeker
I have an iPhone 5 contract sim & phone. Admittedly I haven't taken care of the poor thing and it's scratched all over. Is it possible to put my contract sim in a new phone, and sell this phone and would a different sim work in this phone if I sell it? TIA :Smiling:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@Natb453 wrote:
Is it possible to put my contract sim in a new phone, and sell this phone and would a different sim work in this phone if I sell it? TIA :Smiling:

Yes, another Vodafone SIM will work with your handset.  If you want to sell it, you may consider getting it unlocked first so that the buy can use it on any network.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You can use your sim in any phone you like - there are no restrictions. If you buy a phone that needs a different size sim Vodafone will swap it for you at no cost.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

drey_p

@Natb453 wrote:
Is it possible to put my contract sim in a new phone, and sell this phone and would a different sim work in this phone if I sell it? TIA :Smiling:

Yes, another Vodafone SIM will work with your handset.  If you want to sell it, you may consider getting it unlocked first so that the buy can use it on any network.

PWIAC