Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 5s STUCK on Apple logo

LimeOG
2: Seeker

So I wanted to re-install my iPhone 5s to factory settings, I went on Erase all settings/data and after I done that it went onto the Apple logo load up screen with a progress bar that hasn't moved in a whole 24 hours. After multiple restarts it's still deciding to stay the same.

Here's a list of the things I've tried:-

- Reinstalling iTunes (Following the instructions on the Apple website)

- Leaving the phone turned on for a few hours

- Tried to put into recovery mode but the phone will literally not do anyting for me, it's frozen. (or I just can't because my phones home button is dodgy and doesn't like to work sometimes but I've tried to do it atleast 100 times so I think it's just frozen).

My phone will not connect to any computers (It did one time but then it ran out of battery half way through the restore process through iTunes so I screwed myself there). I really need help as I need my phone turned on asap.

Kline Morris

15 REPLIES 15

LimeOG

The first time I started reinstalling via the iPhone it ran out of battery during the reinstall after that it won't do anything. Thought this may help?

LimeOG
Hellluuuuuu

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)
Depending on what you mean by recovery mode but try entering 'DFU MODE' on the Apple forum and follow the instructions there. You will need the Home button to work when you try it.

Otherwise a vist to an Apple Store is your best bet.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Sorry to hear your having issues with your iPhones.

On the iPhone hold down the Sleep/Wake Button and Home button together until the Apple Logo shows. Then On seeing this Apple Logo release both buttons ,and the iPhone will reset , which has been known to clear most glitches.

Their are a couple of types of ways to try.

As stated

DFU http://m.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1034

Recovery https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201263

One of these does typically help.

Sometimes using another Pc / Mac with iTunes can help.

If you do decide to go to your most local  store then its advisable to make an appointment for the Genius Bar because if their busy you could be turned away.

Appointment link https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

Please let us know how you get on.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

If your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo, you can do the followings to get it out.
Solution 1: Hard Reboot your iPhone via pressing and holding down "Home" and "Power"
buttons for 5 seconds.
Solution 2: iTunes. Connect your iPhone to the latest version of iTunes and it will automatically
prompts that your device needs to be repaired.
Solution 3: Use iOS System Recovery (Dowloaded from iFoneTips) to fix the issue. It can be
done in no time and without any data loss.
Hope it helps. For more details, you can view the guides on iFoneTips.

If your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo, you can do the followings to get it out.
Solution 1: Hard Reboot your iPhone via pressing and holding down "Home" and "Power" buttons for 5 seconds.
Solution 2: iTunes. Connect your iPhone to the latest version of iTunes and it will automatically prompts that your device needs to be repaired.
Solution 3: Use iOS System Recovery (Dowloaded from iFoneTips) to fix the issue. It can be done in no time and without any data loss.

If your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo, you can do the followings to get it out.
Solution 1: Hard Reboot your iPhone via pressing and holding down "Home" and "Power" buttons for 5 seconds.
Solution 2: iTunes. Connect your iPhone to the latest version of iTunes and it will automatically prompts that your device needs to be repaired.
Solution 3: Use iOS System Recovery (Dowloaded from iFoneTips) to fix the issue. It can be done in no time and without any data loss.

Ganndady
4: Newbie

If your iPhone stuck on Apple logo, you can try to hard reset your iPhone. If everything goes fine, your iPhone returns to normal.But if this problem can't be solved, you need to use a professional software to fix the problem.
Fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue via force restart, DFU mode, iOS System Recovery.

sjane
Maybe you should try to use some iOS System Recovery tool to help you out, like FORecovery. It can help you resolve the common bugs and iOS system issues without losing any data.