Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 + 128GB Black still no sign

Chrismk2016
3: Seeker
I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 + on the pre-order date way back on the 9th September, was originally told I would get it on the 16th September but 3+ weeks after release date I still have no new phone.

I am disgusted at the lack of communication from Vodafone to their customers and even more furious that they have taken the deposit from my account with no phone in sight.

Vodafone should have an idea of when they will get the stock and keep customers better informed.

In the years I've had iPhones I've never had to wait like this and it has taken the gloss of wanting the new phone.

I am now stuck with my work phone as I cancelled my old 3 contract as I wasn't expecting to wait this long.

Come on Vodafone, sort it out.

4 REPLIES 4

Raj747
6: Helper
blame apple for making such a coveted phone! lol !

Raj747
Mate honestly I think you would be better off with a Matt black. Even I initially opted for jet black . However I have changed that to Matt black as the jet black is out of stock and it is prone to scratches very Very easily apart from being a finger print magnet unless you want to keep it in a case, which obliviously Nagates the whole point of opting for jet black anyway. But if you are still keen on getting a jet black, then check out nanostate.co

Raj747
They make scratch protection liquid exclusively for jet black

Chrismk2016
lol I did order the Matte black, the shiny black scratches too easily