Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus backorder of 3-4 weeks

shannyc
2: Seeker

Hey all I've recently placed an order for the iPhone 7 Plus rose gold 32GB and I know that there is a 3-4 week backorder but the lady I spoke to said that realistically this could be shorter.

Just wondering if anyone has also placed an order for the 7 Plus recently and what kind of time frame it came in? Seeing a lot of issues with those who have pre-ordered so getting worried.

Thanks in advance

49 REPLIES 49

Emilywhite92
I ordered same model rose gold 32gb plus to be told a week after release date my order was cancelled due to system error. Went into store to re order, told 6-8 weeks now on week 3-4.., tracker shows estimated delivery 12th-26th October. The funny thing is I then receive a text with old order number saying about a power bank. So I have no idea what is going on. Holding off until 26th, if still nothing I will be more than disappointed and will definitely change provider!

Hello,

i ordered my iphone 7 plus 128gb Jet black on 16th September and was given delivery date of 12-26 October, but today this has changed to 18-30 November. 😬 Has this happened to anybody else?

I ordered the 7+ 128GB matt black on 30/09 and they are now saying 12-29th Nov but website still shows that they are on 3-4 weeks delay!!!!! People that ordered around the launch are starting to get black ones through but jet black are very rare

I ordered my iphone 7 plus 128 GB jet black on 10th september and various dates were given by customer advisers and now its further changed to end of November !!

I am utterly disgusted with Vodafone customer service.

Why do they have to LIE  to their loyal customers??

I ordered the same on 10th september and still waiting. I think by december it may arrive if lucky. :Sad_face:

Emilywhite92
Yes this happened to me, due delivery this week now 9th -23rd of Nov. My current contract ends on 11th Nov so don't know what happens if it still isn't here by then!

shannyc
Honestly guys surely it shouldn't be this difficult to get a phone from them ... just buy straight from apple they have a new pay monthly plan where you pay £39 and get the 7 plus and change new phone every 10 months when a new phone comes out ... all you need to do is buy a sim to go in it, I reserved on the day and picked up on the same day it was so much easier, otherwise I would still be waiting

Emilywhite92
Yes this happened to me, 9th - 23rd Nov now, my contract ends soon so not sure what to do.

c53204
4: Newbie

Cancelled my Web order today. I figure by the time they get them in stock, the iPhone 8 will be just around the corner.

Did go into a store today and they had three 128gb 7+ Matt black, rose gold and a silver one. Was tempted, but didn't give in.

Clive Sinclair

"We want to make your life easier and your experiences better. " (from Vodafone Facebook page)

skfahmed406
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I pre ordered over six weeks ago, delivery date keeps changing and now showing further delay to late november.

They are playing hide and seek games !!