Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 Plus

Liverpool5
4: Newbie

Has anyone even had a iPhone 7 Plus from vodafone?  

I literally dont know anyone who has. 

23 REPLIES 23

TheJackah
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Not me. I pre-ordered a few weeks ago and was told I'd receive it yesterday or Monday. I've received nothing. Was subsequently told to expect an update today, still nothing.

Just got an estimated date of 21st October... which is ridiculous. The devices are in stores right now!!

custodian
4: Newbie

7+ 128 GB Sliver

Ordered on the 9th @ 11'ish - confirmed via emails immediatley. 

Promised delivery on the 16th, 

Moved estimated delivery dates on tracker twice.

Still no phone. 

Once I do get my phone, they better give me good compensation for the shambles. 

Ordered iPhone 7+ 128 Gb black confirmed via txt at 8.30am on pre order day and nothing at all not even a txt message or rough expected delivery date

Iphone 7plus jet black 256GB.... Doesn't look like they had any stock of the pluses....

My black + 128g is being delivered today, I pre ordered at 8am on 9th.

It is good to see that you've got your 7 Black Plus with you.

Mine is a 7 Plus Sliver - I thought the Sliver was a less popular colour than the Black, but still waiting on my 7 Plus 128 GB Sliver.

IanO87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Having a joke gettng mine too.  Ordered on the 9th Sept, got told delivery was on the 16th, check on teh day via call centre it was there & got told yes. Turned up and it wasn't.  Recieved e-mail saying they'd tell me more in 3 days on about the 19st.  Got another e-mail around 21th saying it's still delays, don't call call centre as they don't know anything but click here to track.  When you click the link and enter your order number it tells me it's due somewhere between the 28th Sept & 5th Oct - here's hoping!!!

Next Chapter - Logged on to look at the traker again, as expected the date has now move from 28th-5th to 5th-12th & will no doubt move again but will keep you posted!  A the moment I can't really imagine how this customer experience could be any worse, that said pretty confident Vodafone will find new depths....

Yep, moved again. Tracker now says 5th -19th Oct.  Given it's the 17th today I guess well have a move again shortly.  You really couldn't write this stuff!!  In fairness I did go into a store and they were very helpful in gettng me fixed short-term as I now can't use a previous phone. I must say, I feel really sorry for Vodafone service staff, they must be getting so much stick.  Amazed a company this size isn't better at the comms to help both their customers and colleagues.  I get there are lot sof stock issues across the board but of you look at other supplier websites they are clearly handeling the issue much more effectivley.