Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 7 plus October orders

AbbiePhillips93
4: Newbie
I'm just curious to know if anyone who ordered in October has received their device yet. Here I am 4 weeks later with no phone 😩😡😡
5 REPLIES 5

Dunccmpbll
I ordered mine October but my upgrade date wasn't until november anyway. Knew there was a wait

Hope yours comes soon though

AbbiePhillips93
I was told 1-2 weeks when I placed my order. Ordered the 16th two days before my upgrade date. Just frustrating that no one will know when you're going to receive it

Dunccmpbll
I've ordered the 7+ 128gb silver

They said to me they would hope to have to me at upgrade date which 's November 17th but could be delayed until Christmas due to not having stock. Man I spoke to said they were having great trouble getting the stock from Apple

I tried other networks too but they all had the same problem. Also I don't live near enough to any stores to check for stock there

AbbiePhillips93
That's what I mean they either can't tell you when they're getting stock. Or the date keeps changing. I was told by 5 people to expect my phone within a few days and still no phone. You'd think by now Apple would have sorted out stock since it's been nearly two months since release. Also you can get them to pick up from your local Apple Store. If my contract wasn't such a good price I'd be doing just that.

digione
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ordered minme on the 29th October and I am still waiting