Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone X 256GB Pre Order Update

mikeerhymes
4: Newbie

Out of interest what are everyone's expected delivery dates for the 256GB X?

I completed my online upgrade this morning with confirmation email delivered 08:00, I have an estimated delivery of 18th November.

Has anyone got an earlier delivery date? What time did you get your order processed?

Cheers!

27 REPLIES 27

Ste84
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I bought from Apple this year as I felt they would provide more me a more realistic delivery date (which hopefully they did as showing. 3rd Nov). Last year with the my IPhone 7 Plus in jet black was a nightmare with Vodafone. The thing I found more frustrating was that customer services constantly told me it would be with me on launch date etc... they would say  my phone is in the warehouse etc etc my phone took 4 weeks past the launch date to get to me. Which I wouldn’t have minded had they have given me a realistic date. It’s a shame that so early I am already starting to see people on this forum saying the same bull**** that Vodafone was spouting last year. If only they would learn 

good luck people!! 

Chami
2: Seeker

Hi there

Me the same. But mine was a not online, I ordered through phone at around 8.20. After 20mnts on hold.. the guy on the phone clearly said to me at least twice my phone will be delivered on 3rd of November . He assured that. But online tracking shows now 18 Nov. Typical Vodafone. They say they do whatever they want..

dont keep high hopes. My last iPhone 7 Plus came to me after 6 weeks of their original delivery time.

Order Date: 27/10/17 

Order Time: 09:01

Order Method: In Store (Uxbridge)

Handset: X 256Gb Space Grey

Expected Delivery: 18/11/17

Glandwr
1: Seeker

Mine says 18th as well and I managed to order online at 7.56am last Friday. :Worried_Face:

Hi All, 

i ordered at 8:07am (27th) my order also stars 18th November. 

So far only 64GB handsets appear to be scheduled for delivery before 18th which is crazy!

That's not right.

My order:

Apple iPhone X 256GB silver

Estimated delivery date: 10th November 2017

gsinghd

I ordered the 256gb iPhone X space grey on 27th by 8:10 am online. Today my plan has been changed to the plan I upgraded. Does that make any difference ? Is my phone going to be posted soon ?

I’ve just received my notification from DPD (I have the DPD app) that they are delivering my phone tomorrow. 256g silver, ordered 07:58 on 27th.  Plan changed earlier today. Vodafone Tracker still on stage 1 with delivery for 10th (what else is new!). 

Tracker is useless we know that. Hopefully everyone else will start getting good news very soon. 

Just got dpd email coming to tomorrow. Space Grey 256gb . Well done Vodafone. Love u for that