main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

iPhone X Pre Order Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
7: Helper

i pre ordered the space grey 64GB yesterday at 8:15 and it says delivery on the 10th. Joke really.

View more options
4: Newbie

I thought I was lucky too ordering the iPhone X on Thursday before pre orders went live. I didn't get the confirtmation email until yesterday afternoon though and the estimated delivery is the 10th. I was promised by three agents that I would get it on launch day but still not convinced... Don't really understand as I couldn't of ordered it any eaelier!

View more options

Yeah I saw about them on Twitter, first 1000 get free AirPods apparently 

View more options

Which colour did you go for?

View more options

Space Grey 64Gb

View more options

i think that there is a better chance of a delivery of the 64gb silver arriving on time as supposed to the SG.

View more options

Yeah just frustrating as they took my order on Thursday before pre orders went live but I'm still not getting it on launch day. Don't understand..

View more options

Me too. I ordered space Grey 64gb at 2:20pm via the upgrades team on the phone yesterday and got text confirmation straight away followed by email not long after. Whilst on the phone I got quoted 4-9 nov delivery. Just checked tracking and it says delivery 10 nov. Fingers crossed. 

I remember when I ordered my 6s Plus I had no delivery notification but my phone just randomly turned up on my doorstep 2 days after the launch date! 

View more options

Yeah I read that online too but I’m guessing I won’t be one of the first 1000! Lol

View more options

samherd wrote:

I thought I was lucky too ordering the iPhone X on Thursday before pre orders went live. I didn't get the confirtmation email until yesterday afternoon though and the estimated delivery is the 10th. I was promised by three agents that I would get it on launch day but still not convinced... Don't really understand as I couldn't of ordered it any eaelier!

I ordered Thursday night too, via live chat. Didn’t receive text or email confirmation until about 4pm Friday. I’m convinced they have done like last year with the iPhone 7 and taken orders on paper (as not able to on computer due to pre order not being live) those pieces of paper are then processed by someone the next day and entered onto the system, hence why the text/email confirmation isn’t received until it’s entered onto the system. So I guess that puts us behind in the queue of those who ordered by phone Friday morning. So much for being lucky enough to order Thursday night! 

View more options

Yeah very annoying! Does yours say the 10th too? Although I have just spoken to someone on live chat and they said the reason it says the 10th is beacuse..

"See the tracking is showing this because the device has not been launched as yet, and mainly because we have not yet received the pre-ordered devices from the dealer as well. This will be updated correctly as 1st November is the date when we will get the devices, please check on that day the correct delivery details will be updated.

Please be rest assured the device will be delivered to you when promised"

Fingers crossed we still gt it on the 3rd!

View more options

not being funny but thats what they told me last year. its all lies..

View more options

Ah that sucks :-(

View more options

Yeh same rubbish they told me last year. Along with “the iPhone 7 Plus has been recalled by Apple due to a manufacturing fault and we have to wait for new stock”!!! Honestly that’s what I was told on live chat by someone!! 

View more options

Just spoke to Vodafone on Live chat as Order tracking is still saying my details are invalid - I ordered 2 x 256g silver Iphone X's yesterday after so its now more than 24 hours late.

Live chat said to me that the orders were placed successfully and the I would only be able to track my orders on the vodafone website when the item was actually packed......Well I know that's not true as you guys aare telling me that you can see your tracking information.

As regards to me being promised that I will get the 2 handsets on the 3/11 (Like I was promised) she just said your order is a priority order and you should get it then.

I heard that before from Vodafone, so I'm not holding my breath

View more options

that doesnt sound good, i would keep pestering them until it shows up on the order tracking!

View more options
2: Seeker

So my updated so far : 

as I placed my order on Friday morning around 08:29 and when I was placing the order the website was claiming will be delivered on 3rd. I got the confirmation after few mins. Around 2 ish I spoke with them over the phone for estimated delivery date. The guy said:

“ The order has been placed successfully. You item will be at the wearhouse at 29th and the following day the delivery company will pick up the order for delivery and on 3rd you should get your phone”.

So I was like okay that’s what they said last year for 7 Plus. After 5pm I was able to track the order and it’s said Estimated Delivery date is 10 November. I was like okay it’s starts to get interesting. This morning I used the Live Chat for update as I know the tracking thing is always not working for me coz when I place order it’s says one day and you receive the order few days earlier. The lady said your phone will be delivered between 4-9 Nov. I just contacted them again and they said :

“I have checked your account and can see that your order is still in progress and will be get dispatched shortly to DPD and once it get received by DPD it will get delivered at your door step in 1-2 days” 

I asked for delivery day and the asnwer was:

”I'm sorry but until it doesn't get dispatched we are unable to help you with the delivery date.It might get deliver to you in next 3-4 days.”

So as always every time when you conctact Vodafone you get different asnwer. Same story as last year. I know that I will get the phone probably after a month with the excuse “Short on Stock”. At least they can stop lying to the customers and give us honest answers instead of lying to us every single time when you called them. 

By the way phone I order is 256 GB Silver 

View more options
2: Seeker

I pre ordered the similar order at 08:10, was promised that it will get delivered to me on the 3rd...but the tracking is showing 10th Nov...

One can only hope for quick delivery rather than asking Vodafone customer service

View more options
8: Helper

256gb - silver

10th November ( my birthday )

ordered 8.10 ish as a new customer 

im more interested in the free Apple air pods for the first 1000 pre orders. Probably wishful thinking 🤣

View more options

I originally ordered the 256gb silver. I saw on EE, carphone wareshouse and o2 still showing 64gb as 3rd Nov delivery so i ordered the 64gb in silver and sent a cancellation of the 256gb. 

The free airpods offer is only for new customers to Vodafone i belive and only if you pre-registered interest and getting the offer email (correct me if i am wrong) Hope mine comes the 3rd. It is still showing the 3rd on Vodafone website

View more options