main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

iPhone X Pre Order Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

Can everyone share the tariff they choosed and what discounts you got ? 

View more options

60gb plus 10gb free unlimited calls and texts plus free spotify for 68 with upfront cost of 80

View more options

Good One..

£63 + £100 upfront ,  40GB + 10GB Data .. I already had 3 lines , so 15% discount added. 64GB Space Grey showing up 10th November. 

Live chat told me 10th is max date and can be with us earlier.

View more options
8: Helper

£80 tariff 

15%  vea discount 

View more options

So what’s everyone’s tracking info saying? I’m on stage 2- you’re Order has been accepted. We’ve placed your order , still showing delivery for 3rd November 

View more options

What time you ordered and what color and memory ?

View more options

I ordered 64gb silver on Friday morning at about 10.30am how about you? 

View more options

I ordered 64gb Grey on friday before 9am on phone, what deal you got by the way ? i got a tick on stage 1 at the moment if i track it.

View more options

I have just noticed that if i order silver today, i will get it on 3rd and grey on 10th.. So you should see your device very soon

View more options

Yeah fingers crossed it will turn up on the 3rd. I’ve just noticed with the tracking if I use the desktop site I’m on stage 1 and mobile site stage 2 so not sure! I went for the 8gb entertainment bundle, works out at about £56 a month once the vea discount is applied 

View more options

Does your tracking show delivery date? Mine doesn't

View more options

How upto date is that delivery date on the Vodafone website? Still says the 3rd

View more options

daz1983 wrote:

So what’s everyone’s tracking info saying? I’m on stage 2- you’re Order has been accepted. We’ve placed your order , still showing delivery for 3rd November 

Did you order on website or on the phone? Can you take  a screen shot please mine says different

View more options

It says 3rd for silver and 10th for space grey , not sure how accurate is that ? 

View more options

1.jpg

View more options

Picture doesn't show

View more options

I ordered via the live chat team, I still had one day before I could upgrade online so they put me through to to the early upgrade team on live chat and they did everything for me.

IMG_6633.png

View more options
7: Helper

Guys. I’m sorry but the website is not to be believed. Anyone that did not order Very very quickly on Friday morning  can expect a decent wait. I ordered at 8.20am and do not expect delivery as such the demand. I ordered 256gb silver I will keep use posted. Anyone that ordered later I’m sorry but you realistically have no chance of getting ur handset on release day. If you don’t believe me wait and see.

View more options

For some odd reason pictures cannot be seen ,,

View more options