main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

iPhone X Pre Order Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

no problem, what colour and memory did you go for?

View more options

@daz1983 I went for sg 64gb. 

Btw how do you reply on this forum to a specific post? Mine doesn’t seem to work when I press reply. 

View more options

Ok I went for 64gb silver, not sure about replies I just click the red reply button!

View more options

256gb Silver X ordered at 8.01 on the 27th. I’m seeing 10th Nov delivery. When my order was processed, it said the 3rd.

Hmmmmm.

View more options
3: Seeker

I ordered 256gb silver at 07:58 on Friday and mine is showing 10th November too. Guess it’s model related as I’ve not seen anyone with a 256gb X getting delivery on the 3rd. 

View more options

yeah the only people ive seen with 3rd delivery is if they ordered 64gb silver

View more options

Things haven’t changed from the last few years. Apple can’t supply enough handsets and Vodafone know it - but they still state they can deliver on release day. Naughty. 

View more options
12: Established

Vodafone have these same problems every year. 

I ordered my 256gb Black X at 8:01 and saying delivery on 18th. I don’t trust the date anymore than it arriving on 3rd or on 2018. Just have to wait and see. I’ve ordered on launch day for every single iPhone since the 3GS and all have arrived on the first day. Perhaps this’ll be the first to be late. 

View more options
2: Seeker

I ordered the same (256gb space grey) and have been given the same date.  I guess we'll have to see over the next few days if that will change.  

View more options

Hey guys, I’m taking this with a very large pinch of salt, but after a conversation with Vodafone today, they have told me that my 256gb silver X WILL be delivered on the 3rd. I was told to ignore the tracker until Wednesday and then it will

update.

Preordered on the 27th at 8.01.

View more options

When and what time did you pre-order? My iPhone X 256GB is estimated for the 10th even though I was told I should get it launch week

View more options

I can see most of us here preordered between 8am to 9am, fingers crossed..

Make sure to install dpd tracker as its faster on updates as previously mentioned.

View more options

@Matty_Thomp Yes same with me I pre ordered 256GB Silver. When I was placing the order was claiming for Nov 3rd collection from store. When I’m trying to tracked says Nov 10. 

I just Live Chat with them and they told me that my order is ready to dispatch from them. 

Finger crossed 🤞 

View more options

Just spoke with customer service adviser and been told that phone will be delivered 3days from Friday, so perhaps early next week . My current estimate delivery date on tracking is 10th Nov. 

View more options
7: Helper

Why does everyone keep phoning Vodaphone? Do you think the advisors know where you are in the cue or how many handsets they have in stock? They have no idea. They no know more than we do and that’s a fact. No advisor an guaranty anyone delivery date for this Friday! Best thing you can do is get the DPD app and wait until it shows up. As the tracker is also useless as we know from every other iPhone delivery.

View more options

Anyone had received SMS for free airpod for first 1000 customers?

I been waiting for that 😁

View more options

Jacko20jj wrote:

Why does everyone keep phoning Vodaphone? Do you think the advisors know where you are in the cue or how many handsets they have in stock? They have no idea. They no know more than we do and that’s a fact. No advisor an guaranty anyone delivery date for this Friday! Best thing you can do is get the DPD app and wait until it shows up. As the tracker is also useless as we know from every other iPhone delivery.

Agree with what you are saying. Unless anyone planning to resell back like in Asia for high profit margin on launch day.

I came from Singapore and Est. Profit margin is around 250 GBP for higher capacity model for launch day resell.

For personal use, I am good to wait like 2-3 weeks. Just my opinion ☺

View more options

No message although I did preorder at 07:58am. Maybe like most things voda related will get them next year 

View more options

sarfaz046 wrote:

No message although I did preorder at 07:58am. Maybe like most things voda related will get them next year 

Oops.

You are the first one when they open the pre order and then Voda is late with message and response as usual I guess.

They are supposed to send SMS by today as free airpods T&C

Screenshot_20171027-124627.png

View more options

Nothing for me about the AirPods so guessing I missed out! 

Has anyone’s tracking updated yet? 

View more options