main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

iPhone X Pre Order Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
4: Newbie

I’ve looked on other online forums and nobody has mentioned receiving and comms from Voda. So guess it just s waiting game 

View more options

Still shows expected delivery 3/11 for me 

Silver 64gb 

Ordered 28/10 @ 1.30pm over the phone

View more options
2: Seeker

Hey guys,

I can see that a lot of people are thinking to cancel the orders from Vodafone and pre-order from EE,o2 and etc...

I have mates they pre-order the phone from EE and o2 and the picture is not that beautiful either!  

What they were told from EE is that they don't advertise and dates for delivery because they don't know for dates either. They have been people ordered the phone at 08.30 ish and they didn't receive ant delivery dates but they are people ordered the next day and they have delivery dates lol Which means they system is messed up.

Regarding o2  

My mate called the CS and they are telling people that their delivery will be when stock comes in but they are not part of the first delivery batch (5-6 week for delivery).

We can just wait and see If people who pre-ordered before 9 am are going to receive they iPhones on Nov 3rd  

I hope that helps.

View more options

Seems to me the majority who ordered 64gb silver will get it Friday albeit who ordered on pre-order day or not. Carphone warehouse up until this morning were saying 3/11 for the same. And now it says the 10th. Maybe Vodafone got some deal with Apple with regards to the 1000 free airpods. EE was offering beats

View more options
7: Helper

I don’t see how u can know who’s gonna get what on Friday cos Vodaphone certainly don’t. If you think the majority are getting them Friday when there is a 5/6 week wait on the Apple website then I would argue you don’t have a clue what your talking about. Facts are no one knows. Only think certain is lots of people not getting phones they have been promised 

View more options

So I don't know if it is a bug (I hope not ) but I have order the iPhone X 64Gb Silver yesterday evening and I have just received this text today saying it will be deliver tomorrow... I did it through my business so maybe it is different 

IMG_A340676010B8-1.jpeg

View more options

Your image isn’t showing for me 

View more options

Not sure why not. I have attached it again

View more options
12: Established

Fingers crossed for you but I wouldn’t hold your breath!

youll probably find a new sim delivered tomorrow and the phone in a few weeks!

View more options

I guess you're right. I don't think they'll deliver before the release date even if they had plenty of stock.

One the other hand I am a bit confused to why they would use DPD to deliver just a sim card... I guess we'll know tomorrow

View more options

Agreed it is odd. Fingers crossed for you. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Ordered 64GB Silver @ 9:35 am on release day. Estimated delivery on the 3rd Nov. 

Ive looked on the tracker and I’m on stage 1 or 2 depending on whether I look on the web or mobile version. 

Does anyone one know if my DPD tracking number is the same as my WEB-xxxxxx number?  As I’ve seen some people suggesting to check their tracker too. 

Cheers

View more options

Does anyone know what the different letters at the start of your order number stand for? Mine is EDM. 

Thanks. 

View more options

If assume the channel you purchased through?

Web would obviously be online and then the others phone/live chat etc?

View more options

I’ve just been on the live chat asking for a update on my order, I was told to expect a e-mail with tracking details for the phone  in the next 24-48 hours, fingers crossed they are telling the truth!

View more options

When we actually get our new iPhones... How does it work with the sim... Do you use your old sim from your old iPhone? Or do you get a new sim? If so how do you activate the new sim?

View more options

If your current SIM fits then put it and and your done. If you need a new one it’ll come with the phone, there’s a webpage and put your old SIM number and your new one and it transfers over in an hour or so from my experience. 

View more options

It's not the same tracking number, once the phone is picked up by dpd they'll send you another tracking number via email, I was told this by vodafone chat support

View more options

Just got off the chat with Vodafone support, I was asking them to give me an update on my iPhone X 256GB  preorder.  On the tracker it says 10th of November estimated but the lady I spoke to said that the order is ready to be collected by DPD and once it's been picked up it will be with me within 24 hours.  

I ordered my iPhone X at around 9am on preorder day.

Best of luck to anyone else who's waiting!

View more options

Make of this what you will! C9A57AAA-849F-40D0-B8B3-03121AE305AC.png

View more options