main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

iPhone X Pre Order Updates

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

What do you mean?  

View more options
4: Newbie

I’m referring to Vodafone’s delivery statement for the iPhone X.  #fakenews 😄

View more options

A friend of mine works at a big distribution depot I think it's called Unipart in Rugby, He said that the new IPhone X is due to arrive Wednesday night ready for order picking on Thursday and DPD collection 

View more options

I guess some warehouses have got some before others. As I said, mine is ready to be collected and delivered by DPD now so we're just waiting on them  

View more options

Please can I ask how some people are able to track via DPD - have you already received an email from DPD with the tracking no? 

I ordered over the phone on Friday eventually went through about 8.15 64GB silver and he said 3 Nov delivery - I could have picked a specific time slot on that day for an extra fee but I opted for all day delivery. Vodafone tracker says 3 Nov and is on either stage 1 or 2 depending on if I look at mobile or desktop site. 

Spoke to chat last night and they were entirely useless - very patronising and rude, even said the sales advisor who placed my order just told me a lie about delivery date just to get a sale and that I should go back to O2. They also said they have zero information whatsoever (although seen from this thread that others have been given information it is ready to be collected by DPD) and absolutely no one knows whether theirs will arrive on Friday regardless of the fact people could see differing expected delivery dates depending on when they ordered and what model colour/capacity. They were very unhelpful. 

View more options

i have it on very good authority that the reason that only the Silver 64gb phones  are showing as delivered on the 3rd is because they are the only ones which have arrived with Voda atm. The rest as due in at some point today and once in and checked in all the black 64gb and all 256gb orders to be delivered on the 3rd will be updated to show that. 

The old saying offer nothing deliver a lot not offer everything and deliver nothing! 

View more options
12: Established

The trust everyone seems to have in the CS people they’ve spoken to is very kind however they will have no idea. Some will be right, some will be wrong but it will just be a guess. 

Best thing to do is just not panic, this happens every single year and it always gets sorted in the end. Worst case scenario your phone doesn’t arrive when it should speak to Voda and they will compensate you somehow. 

View more options

Download DPD app and register your email address , mobile number and address which vodafone has , vodafone pass your given number and email to DPD and so you will be able to track it down using that route..

App will notify you as soon as they receive order.

View more options
3: Seeker

Hit my order for an upgrade at 8.06am on the 27th for a 64gb space grey.

Tracked and saying delivery 10th November which is crap.

View more options

They must be underpromising but mine says estimated 10th but I've just been told it's processing for dispatch

I ordered at around 9am so I'm sure you'll be one of the top priority

View more options

Seriously, they are just feeding you a line to get you off of the phone and keep you happy. The cs advisors have no idea how much stock they have, who is in what position in the queue and when we will get the phones. I imagine 50% of their calls are people asking 'where's my iPhone X?' So rather than disappoint people and potentially have to deal with an upset customer, they will tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone. 

I ordered 64gb Space Grey at 8.01 and have delivery date of 10th, I'm hoping that will change down but happy for the 10th considering all the talk of stock issues even before preorders started! 

View more options

cover.jpg  My cover has just arrived atleast

View more options

My screen protector just arrived xD

View more options
hahaha - very nice. In the interests of providing an additional data point. Ordered 256bg Space Grey iPhone X at around 8am on 27/10 - and delivery date is currently showing as 18th November.
View more options

Got this reply on online CS:

"As I can check the order has been placed successfully which is Apple iPhone X 64 GB space grey.
iPhone X is going to be launched on 3rd Nov.
And we will start the delivery on that day only.
I will forward the request on priority basis and I will personally keep a check on this so that it get delivered at the earliest."

View more options

Does that mean they will start dispatching them or people will start recieving them on that day? So annoying speaking to those guys sometimes

View more options

Voda customer service will just say the exact same rubbish they said last year with the iPhone 7 about deliveries.  In reality they have no idea what stock they have or who will get their phones when. 

I will be very surprised if any of us actually receive our phones on the delivery date specified. The idea of first come first served doesn’t work at Vodafone either. Last year I ordered my 7 Plus eight hours after a mate of mine, I had mine delivered two weeks after launch date but he didn’t get his for another four weeks after!! Same model and colour phone too!

View more options

I asked if they could check where I was in the queue:

"You will get the phone at the earliest after the phone is launched.
I am sorry that I cannot check that where you are in the queue. But I assure you that you will get the phone delivered before 4 Nov. "

View more options

I’m sure on Friday we will start receiving the emails from Vodafone saying “we’ll deliver your order as soon as we have stock from the manufacturer.... we will update you again in three days time” 

View more options
7: Helper

Any they have will dispatch tomorrow. Iv had my dpd mesage as late as 10 pm for delivery the next day. So it’s not over until right at bed time lol. Customer services won’t know until ur phone has been picked either so pointless phoneing then every 5 mins cos they will tell you anything to get you to stop calling. 

View more options