Ask

Solution

iPhone X arrived !! lets see your updates

harold1968
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

The DPD app is really great! and Vodafone delivered

64gb Silver

The face id is very fast and took only a few seconds to setup !

All I can say is that its much prettier in person then from the pictures

37431295824_8170396509_c.jpg

38109964492_856b50fc32_c.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Cool that you got your iPhone @harold1968

Are you embracing the Notch ? :Winking_smiley:

is that really how the Vodafone Uk Network name is being displayed on the left hand side?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Just out of interest, does your 4g calling work ?

Guessing you maybe mean Wifi calling? If so you need to turn it on in settings it’s off by default 

The vodafone uk name scrolls across in the top left on the lock screen, the time is there on the home screen.

its a lovely phone but it’s weird getting used to it being smaller than my 7 Plus!

@alanodlin wrote:

The vodafone uk name scrolls across in the top left on the lock screen, the time is there on the home screen.

its a lovely phone but it’s weird getting used to it being smaller than my 7 Plus!

Yeah I’m still getting used to it after playing for 24 hours lol. I keep reaching for the home button and swiping up for the control panel etc. Also screen shots and multi tasking takes longer cos I’m not used to it haha. 

Developers need to hurry up and update their apps so that it’s optimised. It’s not so great when the whole screen isn’t used but when it works it’s fab! Try downloading the Sonic game from App Store. It looks so good! 😁

The most annoying thing is the smaller keyboard after using a 7 Plus. There seems to be a large wasted space underneath the keyboard when typing. Which is odd considering the screen is slightly larger than the 7 Plus, I would of thought the keyboard would be the same size as the one on the Plus. Very odd. 

BandOfBrothers

Have you tried using a 3rd party Keyboard ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Jacko20jj wrote:

Guessing you maybe mean Wifi calling? If so you need to turn it on in settings it’s off by default 

VoLTE 

was just curious because cause when I placed the order online it said 4G calling and Wi-fi calling