Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone X order experience

AdamL1994
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Good evening everyone,

New to this forum so please bear with me. 

I would like like to know what all of your iPhone X experiences have been like, with Vodafone. I made an order for my 64GB grey model on 26/11 and haven’t seen it yet. 

I have spoken to numerous advisors who have tried to appease me with promises of “it’ll be with you by the weekend” and “we receive stock on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you’ll be next”.  I thought I would take to the forums to find out how long it was taken everyone else to receive their phones - no one at Vodafone seems to know anything.

So please, share your experience of ordering and receiving your phones!

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

ConorB
2: Seeker

I'm having the exact same issues. Im told a different date every day. I ordered an Iphone X 64gb grey on the 27/11, was promised it by this week at the latest. Just keeps getting pushed back.

Sorry to hear that you’re going through the same ordeal. What’s the latest “back order” date you’ve been given? Be sure to save the transcripts of any interaction that you have with Vodafone.

Hope you receive your phone soon.

Hi,

First I was told it would arrive yesterday... then I was told Friday. Then Monday... now it’s sometime next week. 

Just very frustrating. Especially now I’ve seen that nearly every other provider has them in stock. 

ashy555

Has anyone else had a disastrous experience with vodafone with the delivery of the iphone X?

Today I received an email saying the manufacturer is not able to meet demands and they will be in touch in 10 days! When you speak to people on the phone they all have a different story and reassure you it is on it's way, or that it will be 2 days max.  I have been with vodafone for 6 years. Last time I order a phone it was the same nonsense.

How can a huge company like vodafone not be able to delivery orders and cannot give truthful lead times. If you plan on joining.... avoid. 

It's not just the iPhone X...I've had an iPad on order since 10/11/2017 and that's just been pushed back another 10 days too. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from Vodafone...they shouldn't be selling things they can't supply. I wonder how much money they're sitting on with all of these pending orders???

alicepospula
1: Seeker

i order my iPhone X 62GB in silver on 26th Nov. I was told in the shop that it would take up to 1 week to deliver but that most customers get it delievered within a day or two.

I had spoken to a dozen of different customer service advisors and get a different story each time. My phone eventually arrived on 7th Dec but i have to say the overall expereince was dreadful. I had told every advisor I spoke to that I am patient and will wait and I understand that there is a high demend for this device etc, but all i wanted to find out was a smaller time scale of when I would get the phone. I was told by one advisor that it will most likely not be till after xmas and the day after, a different advisor told me that it was going to get delivered in 4 days.

I was thinking about cancelling so I phoned EE, and they told me that it could take up to 30 days for me to get the phone, and altough it was not the best, at least they were honest with the customer.

I hope your phone arrives soon, the only good thing is that the phone is excellent:)

Got my 64Gb on the day of release - I preordered.