main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

iWatch 3 Cellular Support

1: Seeker

That is for the iPhone X not the Apple Watch 3... Jeez..

View more options
2: Seeker

This is regarding the Apple Watch cellular...

vodafone are not interested in it at all they concentrating on Iphone x...

you see a £5/8 per month added to bill don't interest them money wise but cheap deal to get you to buy Iphone x and sign you up to 50 per month for 2 years = big money...

will be going to O2 at this rate or gift gaff or dare I say Tesco mobile who offer e-sim/Apple Watch cellular from late November...( see Vodafone even 3rd party networks getting in before you the "market leader" of mobiles and networks...

please vodafone pull your socks up as at moment your the worst network... 

View more options
4: Newbie

Vodafone won’t do nothing. Even the mods on here won’t. 

We are wasting our time posting here 

Its ridiculous!!!!!

View more options

I've just spoken to Vodafone's business dept. as we're due an upgrade on our phones, I also asked about the support for the watch and the news is essentially that they have no plans (in the near future) to offer support for the Apple Watch 3. 

View more options

This is such a lame they dont supoort that. But i am sure EE paid a lot to keep exclusivity. I keep asking Vodafone each two weeks and so far no good news. I took vodafone as in my area phone coverage is poor (Vodafone works bid better but nothing excellent).  and they had advantage of roam free destinations. Now as eu roaming is free and they will not support apple watch within next 6 months i will say bye bye. Also i like visual voicemail at EE.

View more options

I was told by Vodafone that they had an agreement with Apple. Therefore; Vodafone will be offering a package allowing iwatch 3 cellular package within a few weeks. This was about 5 weeks ago. I checked again and they willing to say anything now.  ???

View more options
17: Community Champion

Creecree wrote:

I was told by Vodafone that they had an agreement with Apple. Therefore; Vodafone will be offering a package allowing iwatch 3 cellular package within a few weeks. This was about 5 weeks ago. I checked again and they willing to say anything now.  ???

Very unlikley to be true as the Apple Watch (not iWatch) uses a technology that only EE has launched in the UK.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options

I have got the Apple Watch Cellular version in preperation to leave Vodafone next year and move to EE, as much as I love the free Spotify I have come to the conclusion that although EE may cost more they are a more advanced network.

View more options