cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

I ordered my ipad on friday (25th march) and have 4 numbers on my account, yet was charged £125 for the ipad 16gb

I ordered a free 16gb ipad today as i qualified on my existing tariff, had a couple of emaails earlier confirming it all and one just now to say my order is on its way, is that likely to be the sim or are vodafone getting ahead of themselves a little in emailing me? had expected to be waiting a while

Lucky you:).

Enjoy.
Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi please could you let me have the information regarding this as I have multiple accounts too and am interested in getting an ipad and this might be the way for me.

Many thanks

Alison

Hi,
Could I also get the information for this deal?
Thanks

Mods, I know I have been pestering you for some time, thanks for your reselience in dealing with the likes of me. I have one more query with regards to my order. Would it be possible to have a small chat? The guys on 191 couldn't make head or tails of what I was saying.

Thanks for all your help till now.:smileyhappy:

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

shanepoole, AlyDimmick and HaydenSmith

A big warm welcome to you all from the eForum! :smileyhappy:

We can certainly look at your accounts to see if you'll qualify for this fantastic deal!

Emails are on the way to you now, if you can reply to these, we'll be in touch as soon as possible! :smileywink:

Cheers, Helen

Web relations Team

Helen,

I replied to the Email last Thursday, but have not heard anything since.

Thanks

Please can you e-mail details of the iPad 2 deals - are there deals on 32gb and 64gb models as well?

i think that is true.  cos i have changed an new ipad 2 at my local city. but i don't know what about at your country...Thx