cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Thanks for your help, Martin.

Looking forward to having a chat with your team.

Hi NRB_1981

I can see where your coming from,

We would like to look into this for you, if you could reply back to the email I've sent and we will be in touch shortly.

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team

hhhrick

Hi

What sort of deal do existing customers get on iPad 2's if any? Also if there is a specific offer for existing customer does this have to be ordered at a store as I find the store staff very unhelpful.

bertyb
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
Hiya, there does appear to be some deals out there, if you do a search you will see a few different offers

Not sure if you have to have a certain number of lines, as me and my partner have 3 lines on our account and we were offered a free iPad 2 at £32 a month. Which is a saving of just over 100 to new customers getting the deal. Best bet is to ring them up and ask, I had exemplary service when I rang up over the phone.

So just give them a ring and see what deal they do for you.

Hi hhhrick,

I'm going to pop you an email so we can take a look at your account and let you know exactly what you're eligible. If you reply back to us we'll give you a call back to discuss things and set up the deal for you if you're happy.

Dave

eForum Team

Hi guys,

An eligibility email to myself would be good as may be interested in an iPad2.

Cheers

Hi Badger1974

Fantastic news that you want to look at the offers for the iPad2.

I have just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information, we can then look at what we can offer you :Laughing_Face:

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi,

Will I be able to get the deal on ipad2, as a existing customer!

Who do I need to contact about it

Thanks in advance,

Taher,

Hi tmahmud54,

Thanks very much your post.

I’ve sent an email to your registered email address. If you could complete the information then we’ll be in touch to explore all the options available to you.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team