cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi redsanta,

An email is on it's way, please reply with the details requested and we'll be in touch as soon as possible. 

All the best,

Kay

Web Relations Team

Please may I have an email to see if I qualify please?

Thanks

Tom

Hi thomasgeddes

Welcome to the eForum :Laughing_Face: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I have just sent you an email so that we can check that you qualify for this offer, if you can reply back with the relevant information then that would be brilliant :Laughing_Face:

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to request the email with the free iPad 2 information. I have 4 contracts with Vodafone, one of which is £35+.

Thanks in advance.

Hi larditude

Brilliant news that you are looking to get the iPad 2 :Laughing_Face:

I have just sent you this email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information, we can then discuss the options.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

hi.could i have the email to see if im eligilble for this ipad2 offer please as im a multiple handset customer too? many thanks! kirsty77

Hi kirsty77

Welcome to the eForum :Winking_smiley:

I have just sent you this email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information, then we check this for you :Laughing_Face:

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi Martin,

I've responded to the email as requested, and am yet to hear anything further. In your experience, am I likely to be contacted soon?

Thanks.

Hi I think I qualify for this offer as well as I have multiple contracts!  Could you pleas send em the e-mail?!

Thanks

Come on vodafone shake a leg, at this rate the iPad 3 will be out!