cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi, I have a vodafone contract and was wondering what the specific requirements are to qualify for this great offer. Thanks in advance!

hello. i am trying to find out if i would qualify for the offer

Hi there,

I would love to take up this offer if I qualify, please could you you send me an email

Hi redsanta

I am sorry to see that your order looks like it has been cancelled.

As it was an online order, I would recommend getting in touch with the V-Store, who will be able to see what has happened and what needs to be done

Hi dominic2208 and moonrat

I would like to welcome both to the eForum :Laughing_Face: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I have just sent you both an email if you can reply back to that with the relevant details, we can see what offers are available for you on an iPad

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi, looking at getting the ipad 2 and just seen this thread. Am I eligible with 2 mobile contracts and Vodafone at home. Thanks

Hi, could you please confirm whether i am eligible for this offer and clarify exactly what the offer is,

Regards

Hi michaels8666 and Herrity1,

I'll pop you both an email so we can get you speaking with the team handling this. They'll be able to discuss what offers are available for you and sort out a deal if you want to go ahead.

Dave

eForum Team

CAN I GET AN EMAIL PLEASE??

THANK YOU  

hi

Would love to have details about this!!

thanks

Jasper

Hi guys (Piermaster, nskeates, S1nner_88 & jchandel)

I've sent you all an email, reply to it for me and we'll give you a call as soon as we can to get your orders placed :smileyhappy:

@ johnaosman, You're very welcome! Don't forget my feedback survey :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team