cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

dilm1983. I have had similar problems with iPhone 4. BUT I have also had similar or bigger problems with a VAIO, HTC Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, Bravia TV. There is hardly a consumer device save for the top-end B&O and other brands which do not suffer from such problems.

I am sure Vodafone would neither gain nor loose from you compalining about one of the products sold through their channel.

The waiting list for these products is an indication itself about the capability of the product. To recap you might want to go to youtube to watch Steve Jobs' speech after the antennagate exploded.

I am not saying that this product is good or bad, what I am trying to say that accusing VF for something is out of context.

Every consumer today is prudent enough to use google to find out about the pros and cons of a product and intelligent enough to make a decision of buying one based on such reports.
Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kay
Could u pls email me the offer. I talked to customer service over the phone and they don't know about any such offer

Good Afternoon Dhaliwal05 and matt444uk,

Welcome to the eForum! :smileyhappy:

An email is on it's way to the both of you, please reply with the details requested and I'll be in touch as soon as possible. 

All the best,

Kay

Web Relations Team

Could you send me details please

Hi,

Would you send me an email ref the free ipad 2 please?

Many Thanks

Scott

Hi

I have had an account with vodafone for the past 6 years.

I would be very interested in this IPAD offer.

Could you please send me details of how i apply.

Could you also confirm that it is only an extra £5 on top of the current contract

Hello there, 

I too would like to take advantage of this offer.

I have 4 phones on my account.  Can someone please email the details.

Thanks in advance!

Woohoo!  Sorted over the phone - my white iPad2 is on it's way!

Hey

How did you sort that, what number etc, where there any hidden costs

Hi Dixon,

I rang 08700 700191 and asked to speak to the sales team.  It did take quite a while to get through to them - but I spoke to a general customer service operator first (not a UK based call centre) and I explained I had seen this thread and they actually went to look through this forum and found this thread - went to speak to his Manager and then transferred me to the Sales Team.

There I spoke to a lovely lady by the name of Dawn (who appeared to be in a UK Call centre)  who went through everything with me.

I have ordered a white 16GB iPad2 - it comes with 2GB of browsing and 1GB of BT Openzone (Free) at a cost of £32 per month on a 24 month contract.  The white iPads were in stock this morning hence why I went for the white.

Good luck!