cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi is this offer open to business customers ? I could do with a I pad2 it would work for my fitness business so well I currently use my I phone for all my music etc but this would be great ! I currently have to contracts on a £40 contract each. Any help or info would b much appreciated 🙂

Could I also get the info about this offer please?

many thanks 

John

Hi,

I have more than 3 contracts and would be really interested in the ipad2 offer. Please could you get in touch with me

Many thanks
Regards Dave

iPhone 4 16gb, iPhone 4S 32gb
iPhone 5 16gb, iPad 3 16gb

Hi Guys

The demand for this offer is fantastic and its good to see so many customers looking at this.

I have just sent you all an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information, we can then cover all of the options for the iPad 2 :Laughing_Face:

@Mikes-Fitness, I am sorry to say that we don't have access to business accounts, so I am unable to help. I am sure if you call 191 and ask about offers for the iPad 2, they will be able to go through all of the options.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Hi Martin I havent received an email could you resend me it please
Regards Dave

iPhone 4 16gb, iPhone 4S 32gb
iPhone 5 16gb, iPad 3 16gb

I too haven't received the email, could you resend it please

Thanks

Hey Guys,

Thanks for letting us know that you've not received these yet, I have sent them again now; please remember to check any spam filters as we sometimes get picked up as spam. :Winking_smiley:

James

eForum Team

Thanks James, received it the 2nd time

Hi i am very Intressted in this offer could you please send me some details of how i can get my hands on it.

Thanks

LJ2010

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi LJ2010,

An email is on the way down to you now. Fill in as much detail as possible and we'll get in touch to let you know whether or not you qualify :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Web Relations Team