cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

it is wifi 3g ..............i grabbed one last week instore..... :Smiling:

Hi rurukidoo, Dave31 and AK,

Thanks for your posts and a very warm welcome to the eForum.

I’d love to see if we can help you all get an iPad2.

I have sent each of you an email to your registered email address. Please feel free to reply with the information I’ve requested and we’ll be in touch over the next couple of days to discuss this further.

Also by a way of Vodafone saying thanks to you, why not check out Vodafone VIP.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!

:smileysad:

Just had 'kay' from web relations phone me up only to tell me this is not an offer that is being advertised through the forum..however it quite clearly is..

I was offered one free of charge but at a cost of £32 and not at £27 which is advertised here.

Could VF rep please reply and confirm the status of this offer?

Must be getting confused with the current offers page for 'new' customers... its £229 for the 16gb at a cost of £27  p/m

however the forum offer is no upfront fee for the device... £32 p/m..  so therefore over 24 months you will be paying £120 on top of the £27 p/m advertised.. however you are getting a 'free' ipad.. so effectively saving £109 over 2 years?? is that about right?

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dwabo81,

Thanks for your post.

The offer that Kay from my team made is a 24 month agreement, offering 2GB of data per month, plus 1GB of Wi-Fi for £32 a month. We supply the iPad2 16GB free of charge.

The iPad2 packages on our website are at £27 a month, with a one off charge of £229.00 for the iPad2 16GB.

If you want to go ahead with the offer that Kay made, just use the contact number Kay gave and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

All the best

Ian

Web Relations Team

Hello Mods,

I am very interested in the Ipad2 offer, would you please Email me the details on how to have this ?

Many Thanks

Su11y

hi Mods,

Can you include me on the next emails you send regarding this iPad2 offer.

Thanks in advance,

Thor

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Jason,

We are offering existing customers only an option that includes no upfront fee for the iPad 2, for an extra £5 per month on the 24 month contract.

If you are interested in an iPad deal feel free to reply to the email I have sent and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Vinsup - An email is on it's way to you as well :smileyhappy:

All the best,

Kay

Web Relations Team

Hello,

Would it be possible for you to send me datails of the ipad 2 offer as well and does it make a difference that I am a business customer?

Hiya

Would it be possible to get this information as well please ?