cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

hi there

i am also very intrested in this offer if you could send me the details it would be much appreciated.

i may finally get my ipad2

many thanks

Hi CaleyJags and shavenwookie, welcome to the eForum :smileyvery-happy:

We'd love to help you both look at getting the iPad 2 so I've sent you both an email.

Reply to this for me and we'll be intouch to discuss your options :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

Still waiting for a call from Vodafone about this, PaulE i have replied to your mail with the details you required.

email me up please :Laughing_Face:

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi oldladybrady

I’ve replied to your previous post here.  Thanks. :smileyhappy:

Hi clarkyyy

Thanks for your post!

The great offers that we have on the iPad2 are certainly very popular.

I’ve sent an email to the address that you have registered with us. If you could please send a reply back with the details needed and then one of the team will be in touch to help.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Cheers

Amanda

Web Relations Team

Hi would love to know more about this offer. Have 2 phones at presen but about to add three more.

Thanks

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Tfuell,

Welcome to the eForum! It's always good to see new faces join up. :Smiling:

I've got an email on the way to you too to see if we can qualify you for the offer. Most variants of the iPad 2 are currently in stock so we'll be in touch once we reach your response so be sure to pop what times you're available to chat in your reply. 

Cheers, Ben

Web Relations 

Hi, sorry to be a pain but one if the moderators, Amanda, said that an email would be sent to me re iPad offers to see what could be done for me. Unfortunately to date I have not received this. Is there any chance someone could re send me an email if there are still offers available?

Thanks James 😃

Good evening i have been offered this deal also over the phone , however the employee said he would call be back, however he didnt ring me back and i would like to take this offer up.

Please could you contact me asap to set this up.

Regards

Steve

Hi leeds_rhinos_uk, 

I can't see that we have your details but not to worry, we'll be happy to help. 

Please reply to my email and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange a deal as soon as possible. 

All the best, 

Kay
Web Relations Team