Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iwatch series 4 won’t add mobile data plan

NG2_JAY
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Vodafone is a load off W*NK 

so I’ve been speaking to agents online and on phone for a number off times and visited a store and even spoke to them. It’s like they don’t have a clue what they are doing. Telling me to keep hard setting the watch it’s just gonna mess up the watch in the end. 

So so when I try to add cellular data form the iwatch app via the iPhone it’s says loading Vodafone UK plan then it goes then I click add data and it goes to a white screen saying loading please wait this should take a couple of seconds then it just goes back to the iwatch app useless phone network don’t know what they are doing there self. 

Im ready to leave I don’t care if I have to pay an exit fee Vodafone is trash 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I emailed the Directors office yesterday and by 2pm today my issue was fixed and I was taking calls on my watch! Result! 🙂

Hope you all manage to get sorted soon

View solution in original position

36 REPLIES 36

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @NG2_JAY, I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your Apple Watch connected via cellular data and know how frustrating this must be.

As I'll need to access your account to help with this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Hi, I have the same problem and have literally spoken to 20 different people at Vodafone and spent HOURS trying to sort this with absolutely zero progress. 

I have 3 personal contracts with Vodafone and my entire work organisation is on it too and I am tempted to cancel the entire lot today unless this is sorted 

In the end I left it an agent to deal with keept in contact bout what was happening over email and after 4 weeks it’s all sorted now 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Farrancc I'm sorry to see the problems you're facing with your Apple Watch. So we're able to look into this for you, please contact us on our other Social Media pages:

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

I have the exact same issue with mine, have been told 3 times it will get sorted but nothing has happened, have now contacted through facebook, but still haven't heard anything. Am getting annoyed and considering moving my accounts

paulgibson1701
1: Seeker

I am having exactly the same issue.  Will you let me know how you get on so I can ask Vodafone to sort this out for me...

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@paulgibson1701 We'd love to help you too instead of you having to wait for further troubleshooting advice. So we can take a closer look into your Apple Watch issues and access your account, please send us your full name and mobile number via DM to either:

-Facebook Vodafone UK

-Twitter @VodafoneUK

If you're unable to send your details through Social Media, we'll be able to help you via Live Chat too.

Carllarge
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

same problem hear.what a bunch of complete idiots.i even got told today that they are sending me a special text message that will automatically set up my phone and watch.i should receive this special text within 20-30 mins but nothing.after ringing 191 I get told that after 15 minutes if I unpair and re pair my watch it should work as in 99% of the time it works but it could take up too the usual 24hours to work.have now realised that once they say anything about waiting 24 hours it actually means they have no idea whatsoever how to fix it and by saying leave it for 24 hours gets you to end the call.

hi, I have the exact same problem as the first 3 or 4 posts on this thread  - when I click set up mobile data on the watch phone app, I get the white screen that asks to "wait while the screen is loading, this may take a few seconds" and then it disappears and returns to the set up mobile data.

No matter how many time i try, the same thing happens!

Is there a workaround for this or is it possible for a direct link to be sent to my text or email? 

Can anyone help?