Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iwatch series 4 won’t add mobile data plan

NG2_JAY
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Vodafone is a load off W*NK 

so I’ve been speaking to agents online and on phone for a number off times and visited a store and even spoke to them. It’s like they don’t have a clue what they are doing. Telling me to keep hard setting the watch it’s just gonna mess up the watch in the end. 

So so when I try to add cellular data form the iwatch app via the iPhone it’s says loading Vodafone UK plan then it goes then I click add data and it goes to a white screen saying loading please wait this should take a couple of seconds then it just goes back to the iwatch app useless phone network don’t know what they are doing there self. 

Im ready to leave I don’t care if I have to pay an exit fee Vodafone is trash 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I emailed the Directors office yesterday and by 2pm today my issue was fixed and I was taking calls on my watch! Result! 🙂

Hope you all manage to get sorted soon

View solution in original position

36 REPLIES 36

I emailed the Directors office yesterday and by 2pm today my issue was fixed and I was taking calls on my watch! Result! 🙂

Hope you all manage to get sorted soon

Yeah my watch is finally sorted now I’m happy that it actually does what I got it for 

That’s great Farrancc!

i have exactly the same issue. 

Are you able to share the directors office email please?

Could you tell me email for directors office please , mine apple watch cellular isnt working either fed up with phoning

That’s exactly the same as what’s happening to my watch since I upgraded to sim only on Saturday even though I was assured my watch would still work.having spent countless hours to online chat and to 191 I have given up.they will ask you too try all manner of things which is just a ploy to get you off the phone or chat.i was promised a call back today at 6pm but never did so I called 191 again and was told please please trust me and it will be sorted out in 48 hours.as I have 30 days notice on the new contract I will just leave and go with a different company that actually no how to set it up.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @thief and @Carllarge, it's disappointing to hear you're having issues with your Apple Watches; I know how frustrating this must be. 

We'll need to access your accounts to help get you up and running - please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your usernames; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

Posted as requested, how long do you normally take to get in touch? 

Thanks

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barlowsaurus  - We can help with your Apple Watch. We’ll need to take some details from you first.

Please contact us via Facebook Private Message for Vodafone UK, alternatively on Twitter Direct Message using @VodafoneUK.

When you do this, please include the link to this thread and your username

@thief - Please follow the steps from the last message we've sent you on there. We'll then be back in touch as soon as we can. 🙂

Gemma, I am having the same issue... I press Mobile Data. Vodafone is already there, and it starts 'Activating' it, then brings me to a white page asking me to wait, but this pops up quickly then it just brings me back to the front menu screen on the Watch app, and nothing has happened on my Watch, no cellular.

Can one of your team contact me to get mine sorted. Thanks!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lukebrown - We can take a look at what’s happening with your Apple Watch. Please contact us through Facebook Private Message for Vodafone UK. If you don’t use Facebook, we’re also available through Twitter Direct Message.

We’ll then be able to take your account details securely. ☺️