main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

lost proof of purchase help

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

i lost my proof of purchase for my iphone 3gs and it has damage and im making a claim through my bank and i need this but lost it is there anyway to get this

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

I'd contact Vodafone for proof or purchase to be sent to you in writing. They'll be able to match the IMEI number from the one you originally bought from them

(similar recent thread here)

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View more options
45 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

I'd contact Vodafone for proof or purchase to be sent to you in writing. They'll be able to match the IMEI number from the one you originally bought from them

(similar recent thread here)

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View more options
16: Advanced member

Yep, you either speak to customer services and request it or use the contact us section on the Vodafone web site :smileyhappy:

View more options
1: Seeker

I have emailed the customer services team and they say they are unable to provide me with a proof of purchase even though my iPhone is and an contract upgrade through them. I also require a domcument which states that my IMEI number was active from the dates of 15th feb to 8th march for my insaurnce company...

Hope you can help me with this as the customer services team are saying they cant

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Gman_le4,

You don't need to worry about this as we can get a proof of purchase arranged for you.

So we can do this I have sent you a quick email to the address that you have used to register with us, please reply with your details and we will be able to access your account and get everything you need sent to you directly.

James

eForum Team

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

View more options

Hi James,

I too have been asked for a proof of purchase by my insurance company. They require confirmation of the IMEI number, make and model of the phone and date of purchase. I have tried to get this through customer services at Vodafone, but to no avail! Could you please help me with this?

Thanks.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi StormyStan,

Many thanks for your post here.

You don't need to worry as we can get everything you need, I have sent you a quick email, please reply with your account details and we will get straight on it for you.

James

eForum Team

If you have any feedback regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

View more options
Hi James,
I am having exactly the same problem and need the info on headed paper. Customer services sent me a short note in email form but the insurance wont take this as proof of purchase or blocking. I've sent a couple of emails but I'm worried about how long this will take.

Would really appreciate any help,
N
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Narjice1,

Many thanks for your post.

I've just sent an email to your registered eForum address.

If you can reply to that email with the requested information, we'll be in touch.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

View more options
Hi i have the same problem lost my proof of purchase. Now i need it coz of the broken screen of my phone. Can u please help us out i need a valid proof of purchase that my insurance vompany could accept. Thanks
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ahsanjavaid

Welcome to the eForum it is always good to see new faces on here.

I am sorry to see that you have smashed your phone.

So that we can get you the proof of purchase, I have just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information. We can then send this to you

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

View more options
2: Seeker

Hello..I am another frustrated "proof or purchase/usage" person. I have spoken to very charming and helpful customer services many times...i have used "chat" and emailed. All methods of contact have assured me that I should receive my required info ...within the hour...2 days later..I am here to try and get this sorted further. I am totally lost without my phone and understand that my insurance company are struggling with the amount of iphone claims, so I really could do with as little delay this end as possible. I need the info I have backed up from my phone. I know how triadic that we are so reliant on these little pocket computers..But we are!

Please please can you help????

Thanks

liz

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Liz and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear of the problems you are having with getting your proof of purchase. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

I know exactly what you mean with regards to being without your phone. I’ll be honest, I don’t know how I’d survive without my iPhone!

We’ll get this sorted for you Liz. I’m going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

View more options

Wayne,

Come you help me get proof of usage for me phone, I need to make an insurance claim for it and they need a letter showing I use my N95 on your network with the IMEI \ Network \ Mobile number. I have called customer services but they say they cannot do it but I have read of these forums that you guys can produce it as I am a pay montly customer?

Any help you can give me would be very much appriciated.

Thanks

John

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there wiggles9900,

You can request the proof of purchase via the Contact Us link on our website.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

View more options
Sorry, it is proof of usage I am after? Thanks John
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wiggles9900

The proof of usage can be requested through that contact us page that Lee has linked too.

If you can give that a try I am sure that you will get the information that you need.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

View more options
I have already tried to do this but I never got a reply, I have just do it again, can you makesure it has been received?

Thanks
View more options

Hiya could I please request proof of purchase too. Can I be extra cheeky and ask for someone to email me. Sorry to hijack the thread but could really do with it. Thanks =)

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wiggles9900,

I can confirm we have received your email and replied to you yesterday (reference 17243804).

Hey morgie28,

Could you possibly use the Contact Us link I posted a few days ago to request your proof of purchase?

Kindest regards,

Lee

eForum Team

View more options