main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

lost proof of purchase help

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have also lost my proof of purchase.  Is there a quicker way to get this as I am not getting an email response.

Thanks

View more options

hi there i have fiannly come round to making my iphone insurance claim and they are asking me for a proof of purchase and also the Imei number proof and the date which i got the phone , pleeeeeasse some one help , i have been instore and rang so many times but every one just keeps passing the book on

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kane_hopka,

I've noticed that you've already posted your query, here, earlier this evening. I logged it to be looked at by the team and, to save duplicating information, we'll only respond on the linked thread.

Thanks

Andy

eForum Team

View more options

Hi, I also have an iphone and am claiming on my insurance. i have contacted vodaphone for a proof pf usage, who have told me they have no idea what it is. please can someone help me I am desperate to get a phone sorted asap.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi zootmastaflex

To get this information if you are on Pay as You Talk you will need to raise this through our Privacy Policy.

If you have the phone on contract we will be able to get this too you. I have therefore just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information we can then get this to you.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

View more options
4: Newbie

i would be grateful for help regarding proof of purchase as i had my phone stolen saturday night if you don't mind.

i have been to the vodafone store i purchased it from and i have telephoned and emailed customer service and just keep getting passed from pilar to post.

View more options

still no response from anyone at vodafone!!!

View more options
1: Seeker

yeh i lost proof of purchase too this sucks problem was i got my phone through phones 4 u but my contract is vodafone what shud i do

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there roblad1982,

I'm sorry but it would appear we were never alerted to your post. If this is still outstanding then please follow the instructions in my PM and we'll get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM Inbox here.

Hey mogsy88,

Thanks for your post. I'm afraid we cannot provide a proof of purchase for equipment we haven't supplied You will need to speak with Phones4u regarding obtaining this documentation.

Cheers guys,

Lee

View more options
I've been sorted thank you for asking though.
View more options

I have also been seriously messed around by Vodafone over a proof of purchase for my iPhone5. Requested it over a week ago on the internet as requested by Vodafone support and was told it would take 24 hours. Phone a day later and was told that it would actuallly take 72 hours (the first of many lies!!). I called again at the weekend and was given an "absolute assurance" that it had been sent but they would send it again. Guess what? Still no sign of it. Called on the Monday and was again given "absolute assurances" that this had been sent but would take 48 hours instead of the initial 24 hours and that I would definitely have it by today at the very latest. Hmmm, surprisingly it still hasn't turned up. Oh, interestingly, each time I call I'm told to hold for 5 minutes whilst something is "checked" which is probably an attempt to think up a new reason not to provide me with this. My insurance company are now stating that they will close the claim and I will not be able to claim on the missing phone soon which means I will be absolutely furious with Vodafone. Called again today (patience running understandably thin) and was again told it had been sent again (strangely I don't believe it anymore) and was given an email with some details in it (no PDF as originally promised and nothing that the insurance company will accept). Suffice to say I am thoroughly sick of Vodafone and the way this has been dealt with. There is little chance that I will ever take up another contract again.

Kind Regards, 

One seriously fed up Vodafone customer who is sick of being lied to.....

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mwilko1

I have sent you a private message requesting further information so the team can take a look, reply back and we'll be in touch.

Thanks

Matt

View more options

hi i need proof of purchase and contract please

View more options
Administrator

Hi JasonBatty

We'll be able to get these for you.

Contact us here and we'll be in touch.

DaveCD

View more options

Hi,

i also need proof of purchase, i have emailed vodafone on 6 occassions now and no one has got back to me, i have been without my phone now for over 2 weeks and cant make a claim until i get this proof of purchase, im being told there is nothing cust services or the store can do but am paying nearly £50 a month for services i cant use.

i have spoken with the live chat team and they keep saying send this email??

can someone help me please?

Leanne

View more options

Hi, i also need proof of purchase, ive emailed the correct address 6 times now after speaking on live chat and the advising me.

its been 2 weeks that i have been without a phone now, can you please please please help me?

Regards

leanne

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi leannewoodhouse,

We'll be more than happy to send this to you.

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

View more options

Hi Lee,

I too need proof of purchase for insurance purposes. I spoke to the team in store and over the phone but they're saying they cannot issue it without the IMEI number...my issue is that I cannot get it on a phone that was stolen in a different country....surely this is a common issue and there is a way around it?

Shouldn't there be some details of the phone attached to my file/plan?

View more options
16: Advanced member

Hi there apmcrae

If you purchased the phone directly from Vodafone and not through third party, then yes, there will be details of your IMEI number lurking somewhere in the system.  One of the eForum Team can help you get these details and provide you with the proof of purchase that you need for your insurer.  They'll be along as soon as they can to drop you a Private Message with instructions on how to get in touch. Typically they respond in about 24 - 48 hours. 

PWIAC

View more options

Hi apmcrae,

If you got the iPhone from Vodafone originally, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page. 

Cheers,

Ben

View more options