main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

iOS

lost proof of purchase help

SOLVED
View solved solution
1: Seeker

i also have the same issue with abtaining proof of usage and proof of barring. i have been calling vodafone for the past two weeks with promises of the information being emailed to me but have not yet been received. yesterday  i was on the phone waiting to be connected for 2hrs and 28mins.Today i managed to get through to them after waiting to be connected for 52mins then i was put on hold to speak to a manager for an hour then i gave up and hanged up. last night i was also chatting to an advisor on live caht for 3hrs 15mins and he assured me that i will recieve the letter after 12hrs which i have not yet received. 

can anyone help please? i need proof of usage and barring for my isurance claim and its very frustarting 

vodafone customer service is completely rubbish and cannot wait for my contarct to end 

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @rosededans

I've sent you a private message. 

Thanks, 

Cara

View more options

Hello! I need a proof of usage for the insurance. Thank you

View more options

@Claudiujaba - We can get this sorted for you.,

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further.

View more options
nbi

Hi Guys 

could someone please help me, it has been nearly 10 days i have been thrown about in your contact centre and unable to get IMEI usage proof, i did submit online form but now after waiting 3 working days,i am not getting anywhere, have spoken to your customer service guys and they are useless, i dont know how vodafone is getting away with this type of customer service.  called you guys around 8 times (everytime 40mins approx) and they dont know what they are talking about. totally shambles. 

View more options

@nbi I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with use show we can chase this.

View more options