Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

problematic iphone 5

JoanneVermeulen
Not applicable
I am having major issues with my new upgrade phone. tried speaking to the tech department but cant get through. keep getting put through to the wrong department, or worse someone who cant understand what I am saying. can any one help? phone drops calls, tells me I cant use email as the account is active on another device when it is not, wont let me make calls, the reception is often crackly or poor and clients are ringing but the call is being sent to voice mail even when the phone is not in use - does not ring. really fed up as I need the phone to work as I use it for my business. not impressed with customer services or the new handset at all. Can someone at vodaphone contact me to resolve this issue please or I am going to have to cancel my contract and go elsewhere
1 REPLY 1

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

A couple of questions that will help the team and Community on here investigate.

Email problems - 'registered on another device'

• Just to confirm, is the message 'This Device Is Already Associated With an Apple ID'? This looks like a known issue over on several Apple forums so if you could confirm it'd help the forum search to see what a fix might be
  • Were you using an iPhone previously with an Apple ID (the log in that lets you download from the App Store and iTunes) or is this the first time you've registered your details on an Apple product?

Phone and calling problems

• What signal strength is displaying at the top of the phone? (3G, GPRS, no service etc.)
  • It's worth checking your coverage or if there are any outages in your area on the Vodafone coverage checker, here.
  • If the checker says coverage is fine and you're still having problems then see Simon's thread here for further steps on how Vodafone can escalate further.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community