Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

unlock iphone se

raunchpr
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a unlock code for my iPhone se (which is not needed according to apple) AND WHEN I PUT MY VIRGIN SIM IN THE PHONE  I can't get past the msg This sim is not compatable with our server agreement and is not supported...Virgin are compatable I am told. I am going in circles and unable to use the phone on the virgin network, spent 4 hour today between Vodaphone customer services, Virgin and Apple support, fully restored the iPhone se but get the same message when trying to start it with the virgin sim card in. Anyone know why? I got a code from Vodafone this morning I just cant enter it becasue i get stuck with the sim msg. HELP please...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

That may be where you are struggling, if after a few weeks it isn't unlocked you will either have to get them to try and get it unlocked again, or put a Vodafone Payg SIM in and use it for 30 days on the network, making some calls, sending some texts, then after 30 days you can request the unlock yourself.

View solution in original position

23 REPLIES 23

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @raunchpr, apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

This process can take up to ten working days to complete. Within this time you'll be able to connect your phone with iTunes and resync the device to finalise the process, before checking that a non-Vodafone SIM can be entered.

If you're experiencing issues after the 10 working days has passed, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

It unlocked today without having to put any code in, so i was just a matter of time not an uncompatible sim.. Thanks so much everyone...SOLVED

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@raunchpr – I’m pleased to hear this has been sorted for you now.

Thanks for letting us know. :Smiling:

Thanks, that's what i'll do. The company have sold the phone as unlocked.