Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

upgrade

tvo93
2: Seeker

Hi,

i have been with vodafone for years and am currently due an upgrade. I want an iphone 6 but am offered the same price as a brand new customer. This is incredibly dissappointing and would like to know why i am offered no incentive to stay with vodafone when competitors are offering me a better deal. i have tried to chat to someone but they are always busy.

many thanks James

5 REPLIES 5

youknowme
4: Newbie

You won't be getting any deals, they treat you like a new customer and loyalty means nothing to Vodafone.

This is the reason I am leaving, the Vodafone retentions guy I was speaking to just now even said he bought the iPhone on O2. What does that say about their plans?

This happened to me 2 years ago as well when i upgrade which i accepted because it wasnt a bad deal, but the now the price has increased 15 quid and i feel like im getting ripped off and no one seems to care

tvo93

so after 10 years it looks like i will be leaving vodafone. i finally got in contact with someone who said there was absolutely nothing they could do which quite frankly is disgraceful especially when you can go on a comparison website and get a vodafone contract cheaper than what they offer it for on their website!

Yep that's how it was with me as well.

Also been on live chat and at the end they had the nerve of asking me to recommend Vodafone to my friends and family.

The only recommendation I'm going to give to my friends and family is to avoid those money grabbers.

Hi tvo93 and youknowme,

All iPhone deals are fixed.

If you want to check these out see here.

Cheers,

Laura