Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

when contract over your over vodafone

gotoO2
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
you are a joke, last two upgrades, when I checked you had added items to up the bill, this got all the way to the top management, which I won.
now your iphone 6. radio says it is useless, drop it and it breaks, hence your hard sell on the insurance.
then the nightmare we suffer from you again, getting one, and all the time you think you can charge us the new contract price, well NO you actually cannot due to the buyer protection 14 day cool of rules, so stuff you vodafone, my direct debit is cancelled, and see you in court, I have hundreds of calls in to you all logged with names and times, you by law have to supply the taped conversation of your intention to charge, where and when in our conversation did you state you charge now, and the phone arrives when you feel like it.
I cancelled the phone and you said I have to wait till it arrives call you ( that's an hour gone) and then ask you to uplift the item, because you cannot cancel the delivery, but it is not even in the warehouse yet, you do not have any at all, it is just a way to say to apple, " we need etc number of phones, and then you get them cheaper, but if you cancel any you will have to pay more.
I have had with your none English speaking call centres that put you on hold after waiting ages to talk to you, they cannot so their job they always hold you to talk to someone else, sack them and give the some else the job.
slowly you are losing pace vodafone, and you know it.
so off to O2 or Orange for me.
you are a disgrace to the English nation, goodbye and if I never hear from you again it will be too soon, Christ you even have us log in with a different email so it looks like your customers who are registered don't complain, I am over with you.
read the damn posts you idiots, and heed the posts whilst you can, you cannot run like this for ever.
2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi gotoO2,

Welcome to the eForum.

Please get in touch with us here and we’ll be more than happy to help you with this.

Thanks,

Sarah

This is brilliant.