Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incoming calls do not "wake my phone up"

Yogibach
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a Vodafone Ultra 6. When the phone screen is locked incoming calls do not "wake it up" so in order to answer a call I need to double tap the front screen (to wake it up), then unlock the phone and finaly answer the call! I am missing so many calls it is driving me around the bend. I have reviewed all the call and security settings and cant find the solution myself, please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

I'm afraid I have no idea how to fix this problem, but hope that someone else has some useful ideas.

In the meantime, you could possibly get yourself a bit longer to work through all those stages by extending the time before calls cut to voicemail. To do this, if you want to set your mobile to ring for 25 seconds, you enter **61*121*11*25#, and press Call. Or, for 30 seconds, change the 25 to 30, which is the maximum time.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

If nothing is evident in the User manual  then if you have a local Vodafone shop nearby perhaps one of the assistants can help you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Yogibach

I would definitely take @BandOfBrothers advise and take the phone into a Vodafone Store for them to take a look.

Do you by any chance have a screen protector on the phone?  There was a thread a little while ago about a screen protector stopping the proximity sensor from working correctly.

If there is a fault with the phone, you should have a 24 month warranty and the store will be able to arrange for a repair.

63johnw
Hi. You could try a factory reset and see if that cures it.