Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal v1 not working

I have a SureSignal version 1 and for some reason it is not working (even though it was the other day). Lights 1 and 2 are on but it doesn't do anything. Our internet is fine and has no setup has changed or anything like that and I have been through ...

terryh by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal, correct lights on but phone lines all noisy

Had to reset my sure signal numerous times recently but now 3 of 4 lights are on (correct ones), whenever we make a call on one of 3 mobiles, the line is terrible, crackly and cutting out. Without suresignal, with low signal, calls are fine.Tried res...

Juddy17 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Multiple issues with phone/network

i have a few gripes with the all singing and all dancing iphone 5....or vodafone,.,.,. Firstly...if im on unlimited texts, why would you charge me 16p if i send a text message above 160 characters...i had a blackberry and this was never done before, ...

Suresignal V2 both light flashing

Hi there, Please help to force a resync of the suresignal V2 we got. Both lights are flashing and already tried reset no luck. Internet speed is fine around 8Mb and the device has worked before. NAT is not the problem as it has been tested working wi...

Both my Sure Signal v2 and v3 have stopped working?

Hi, After using both my sure signals for a few months now with no problem, today both have stopped functioning correctly.I have a BT home hub 5 with both sure signals running from it on seperate ethernet cables, the V3 in the house study the other V2...

David27 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

I'd like to de-register

Hi,I need to de-register my Sure Signal box so I can pass it on to a new owner. I've left Vodafone, and so don't have access to my account to de-register it myself. Can it still be done? Thanks

I keep receiving the same text several times

The past few days I have recieved the same texts several times, on one occasion seven times. The texts are all sent by people who are on different networks to me, mainly O2. I use a Samsung Ace on a pay monthly contract.

V2 setup but no phone signal

I have registered a v2 sure signal in my vodafone account (only one user) and the power and system lights are on steady. It shows as registered and active but my Samsung S3 mini does not get an enhanced signal.Tried my sim in another samsung phone an...

tippers by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Phone light not coming on

Like many others, my sure signal decided 3 days ago to disconnect with my phone. I have called the tech line three times now and had three different answers. One was a reset from your end, second said there was a fault to be resolved in 2 hours and t...

Labels