Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal v3 dissapeared

Installed the sure signal and reged it ok got handsets to work on it. but its just gone, and i cant see any reference to it in my account settings eitherall i can see is a solid red light on and that it not sure what to do now ?

Sure signal problem

Hi, We've bought three sure signla in the last few weeks for our staff, but the one for my home doesn't work. Registration is fine although the address (says Warren close and we're on Warren lane) it brings up for our post code IP30 9DT is a few hund...

Any way to register a French mobile number?

Hi, Anyone know if is is possible to register a French mobile thats my work phone...by default it uses Voda in UK but because of the number format, I cant add it in My Vodafone.

PiloTT by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal v3 Drops Calls and then resets

I've had my VSS 3 for just a few weeks but around 75% of all calls either received or placed will fail mid-call. In the last few days its 100% of all calls will fail in less than 5 minutes. I've reset the device but with no effect. What is noticeable...

davidbu by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile wifi

I have a mobile wifi had it less than two weeks do anybody no if I can cancel my contract as I dnt get any signal at all on it so don't want to be wasting £25 a month on something that don't work

Sure Signal 3 - Static Power Light only

Having problems with my Sure Signal. It has been 'fine' since purchase - nothing a quick power on/off wouldn't sort. Now it has been down for over two days, and no resolution. Speed Test http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3177983818Ping Test http://w...

Resolved! My suresignal has stopped working

My suresignal has stopped working - green power light and green plus flashing orange light for Ethernet all work but nothing else. I have read other threads and have tried factory reset to no avail. My suresignal has worked fine upto now,could this b...

steves121 by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changed ISP now VSS3 not working

HiI have an FTTC connection that was with Andrews and Arnold but I have now migrated to ZenSince the migration, both my VSS1 and VSS3 have stopped working The VSS3 has the following lights:Power - flashingInternet - offIn service - solid orangeIn use...

romquick by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

De register Sure Signal for ex Vodafone Customer

I disconnected from Vodafone a while ago but forgot to de register my Sure Signal.Can someone please contact me from Tech Team so that I may send all personal info.Thanks

Timbo57 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels