Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Smart N8 mutes my voice during calls

Hello everyone! Yes this is the same issue as this thread: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/Smart-N8-muted-by-default/m-p/2565674#M137569And a solution posted in that thread indeed works, however the 'solution' is not acceptable. The solution ...

Madin by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Phone does not connect to SureSignal - other phones are fine

SureSignal 3 is working BUT new phone and SIM card not registering.  SS works with wife's phone, 3rd light operates when call in progress.  I bought a replacement phone.and SIM.  (the old one was working fine).  I deleted its number from the SS list....

iscotter by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to unlock iPhone 5

I hope I can finally get some help here as I'm at my wits end. About 8 weeks ago I filled out the NUC form with the correct details to unlock my old iPhone 5.A couple of days later I receieved the email saying the phone has been unlocked and all I ne...

jmattock by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

I cant wait to find a replacement broadband

My Experience with Vodafone has been the worst I have ever had, I will take you through my journey with Vodafone in this community before I share it on all social media/ consumer sites. I bought a package from Vodafone with a download speed of 75 Mbp...

anasamer by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

NO SIGNAL NR27

I have had little or no signal in NR279QP since April. Previous to this I had a 4 bar 4g signal. I have chatted online to an assistant several times. Every time they tell me there is a fault and it's expected to be fixed by 5pm or midnight on that da...

Cafegirl by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC code not received

I received the confirmation email from Vodafone on 19th Sept that a request had been sent to Apple for a network unlock code on my previous iPhone but, 10 working days later, I've had no confirmation that the unlock has been completed. What do I need...

TPugh by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

News : Google Pixel 2.

Source : MobileChoice.Link : Google-pixel-2-specs-leaks-pricing-and-release-date. Excerpt from the above Link.... "The Google Pixel flagship phone, the first to veer away from the company's Nexus line, is only around four months old but that doesn't ...

New phone wont work

Added a new work phone to my sure signal and it wont work, over 24 hours past i reset the device, i removed and re added the device but still it will not connect, i am at a loss the two others devices added to the sure signal still work any ideas or ...

Malnic by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels