Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fibre broadband not working

ShilNk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have restarted Morden and router , but the PON light is red and the internet light on the Vodafone device is flashing red on and off last 4 hours. How can I contact support team to fix the issue? Been trying to work from home and now had to cancel all important work. Extremely disappointed with the service. 

7 REPLIES 7

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Call 08080 034 515 or use live chat https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/

Thank you so much. We have reached out to the support team on chat and they have booked an appointment for tomorrow.

While I’m happy, I don’t know how to deliver the work to investors, who are expecting the 3 hour Zoom meeting this evening! 
I have no option but to book a hotel and work till 11pm!

Jayach

@ShilNk wrote:

I don’t know how to deliver the work to investors, who are expecting the 3 hour Zoom meeting this evening! 

No chance of hot spotting from a phone?

Aah! Thank you.

In all this madnesss, I totally forgot I could actually do the important call on hotspot! You have no idea how much money you’ve saved me now. Thank you.

Just hoping the internet issue gets resolved tomorrow, and my calls run smooth this evening. 

Ripshod

Has the connection ever been working or has it just been installed? Activation can happen any time up until midnight. 

Everything was working fine until last night. We installed it start of this year. There were a few downtimes but internet was always back within 15 mins. This time around, the PON is just RED since morning, and it’s a big nightmare when you have all urgent work to do from home ( and clients are in the US)!

Such an embarrassing day!

The support team checked our connection and confirmed it’s not working.