Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet light flashing white

Hi,I have upgraded my fibre from superfast to superfast two and received a new router in the process.My internet is still working on my old router however when I plug in my new router the internet goes red the white to connect but then flashes white....

Rbrock002 by 3: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband disconnecting at frequent intervals

Router Huawei 963168_HUAWEIVOX25Firmware 5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.32.1.37.1.1The log shows sequences of the following:PPPoE PADI sentPPPoE PADO receivedPPPoE PADR sentPPPoE PADR receivedPPP CHAP authentication startedPPP authentication successfulWAN IPv4 c...

bazzal by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Connection dropping constantly

Hi, so I got Vodafone internet at the start of this month. First week was fine then it started dropping on a certain day. I didn’t do anything and it just seemed to work again. As the month went on it got gradually worse and now I’m at the stage wher...

nickw91 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: New Customer slow speed

Hi all,I’ve recently become a new Vodafone broadband customer having joined two days ago.I am aware that Vodafone state during the first ten days of switching, line speeds are still becoming stable, which is understandable. However, having purchased ...

sm2154 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Firestick problems

Hi,I have recently moved onto Vodafone broadband from Sky and initially all was good. However, I can't connect to my Firestick - which was fine with Sky.I see one of the solutions on here is to disable parental controls but I can't get through on the...

tally299 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast Install - Patch-to-ONT Fibre Relocation

Hello, I am in a Gigafast area (Milton Keynes) and am looking to switch over once my current (non-Vodafone) contract ends later this year. My existing FTTP connection is provisioned over the Openreach network and was installed by them in a sub-optima...

sdormon by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Asus router. New installation tomorrow

Hi. I've been reading that the supplied router cannot be put into modem mode. So can I remove the supplied router and use my Asus AC3200? If so what are the settings I require. Or will I need to purchase a separate modem and then link that to my Asus...

Kamsung by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

weak wi fi

Hi just signed up with Vodafone and the Wi Fi signal is very weak.  The TV will only connect if the router is in the same room. If I do that then we cant pick up wifi upstairs- thanks

bobber by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Wi-Fi Boost

Hello I’d like to request a feature update. I use the Broadband Wi-Fi boost to prioritise traffic through a broadband extender I have in my home. It seems to work great but the main disadvantage is I can only do it for 8 hours at a time, it would be ...

daca78 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks