Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

should i move?

Billybob66
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hello all,

at the moment i am with sky but due to the price and the slow speeds i m getting for the price i want to move.

i will be out of contract in the next few weeks so was looking around and seen vodafone and thought why not, but are they worth a go? i don't want another contract like sky where the speeds were OK but not the best, so I want to do a little homework first before i commit. what are your views and how as your service been since you have been with voafone?

thanks in advance if you get back and if i do join hope to join the community.

billybob66

3 REPLIES 3

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@Billybob66 Most people who post in this forum are looking for help with an issue, so you are unlikely to be getting an unbiased review here. Take some time to look through this forum but also look elsewhere such as Which, Trust Pilot and Is preview.

Cynric

Edit: I meant "IspReview" and missed the auto-correct. Just wait until your PC is infested with A.I. making all the decisions for you 🤣

CrimsonLiar

You need to be aware that if you move from Sky to Vodafone, you'll probably still have the same infrastructure provider (who ever supplies the physical connection to your home).  So it's always a good idea to check that it's not the infrastructure that's the problem rather than Sky as an ISP.
*Thanks to a very persuasive salesperson, at new, Sky signed up about 40% of the houses surrounding me (until BT ran out of lines in their box).  Other than Sky Q issues, the other issue prevalent with Sky seems to be that their VDSL2/FTTC routers do seem to "band", with most of my neighbours either getting 19mbps or 38mbps and not much in the middle!