Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancelling a mobile data SIM contract

swampmonkey
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How do I cancel a mobile data SIM contract?  I have never used it and my contract ended on 8th July.  I am overseas, so if I call the Vodafone support number - 191 - will I be charged?  Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

MarkD

Hi @swampmonkey, you check out our cancellations page here for more information. If you're at the end of your contract, follow the link and there is an option to chat to us, this team should be able to get the service cancelled for you 👍

Thanks very much.  I'll give it a try.

Cheers @swampmonkey, if you do need anything else, or if you do need an international number, just let us know 🙂

Thanks - A little concerned as I only seem to be able to get a live chat with Tobi - which I have tried before and it got me nowhere.  Any other ideas?

I just want to have a live chat with a human being - not Tobi - who seems unable to help me.  How do I get a real human on the other end?

After you've entered your query with Tobi, you should get connected with an agent. Have you managed to speak to someone about this, or would you like us to get you the international number? 🙂

I am trying to live chat with a human and the only thing I have got for days of trying is that all agents are busy.  Any ideas?  Alternatively, If I call 191 in UK, from South Africa, will I be charged for the call?

Ring +447836191191 which is then free from a Vodafone mobile @swampmonkey 

Or speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Maybe we can help as fellow customers if account access isn't needed.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks very much for the clarification on dialling 191 from overseas.