Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Poor or no signal in Farnborough Kent

Dids
2: Seeker

There has been some maintenance carried out over the last few days on the mobile network in my local area.  For the last three days I haven’t had a mobile signal.  The Vodafone app says the maintenance has been carried out and service should be running as normal.  The mast in question is 11157 located in Farnborough Kent.  Is there a known issue which is being looked into?

Thanks

Dave

4 REPLIES 4

Dids

There has been some maintenance carried out over the last few days on the mobile network in my local area.  For the last three days I haven’t had a mobile signal.  The Vodafone app says the maintenance has been carried out and service should be running as normal.  The mast in question is 11157 located in Farnborough Kent.  Is there a known issue which is being looked into?

Thanks

Dave

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dids 👋I know how important it is to stay connected and I'm sorry that this maintenance work is disrupting your service. 

It's still being worked on as it couldn't be completed as expected, due to a different engineer being needed - the reference for this work is INC000004611621

If you're still experiencing these issues towards the middle of next week, please either pop us a message back here or via social media, so we can reach out to the Network team. 

Thanks for the reply Amanda.  All looks good this morning.  Thanks for for your help.

Regards

Dave

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great, thanks for letting me know @Dids 

If you do need any more help with it, just pop me a message 🙂