Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

scqc
2: Seeker

Hello,

We have received several complaints from our customers that they are unable to use our grocery delivery app, Zapp, because our top-level domain "quickcommerce.org" is being blocked by Vodafone and requires the customers to disable content controls. 

We are a grocery delivery company, and should certainly not be listed as a malicious website by your service. This is an urgent matter for us and your attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to correct this matter.

-Sahir

14 REPLIES 14

Andy

Hi @scqc 👋 I can understand your concern, I have raised this to our back office team, so we can look into whether we can get the site reclassified. Once we have any news we will pop you a message back here. Your reference is INC000004823215 😊

Thanks Andy! Appreciate your help. Would it be possible to hear back from you today please? Our business continues to be severely impacted by this filtering. We're happy to get on a phone call with you if that helps move resolution along

You're very welcome @scqc. We can confirm that we've received a response from our Network team in regards to your issue raised (INC000004823215). The dedicated team have reviewed this and have confirmed that the website in question is classified correctly. 

Referring to your initial message, if your customers are being advised to disable account content controls appose to Secure Net, we do have a dedicated 'How do I change my age-restricted content settings?' Help & Support web page for more information. 

What is the classification of the website? I don’t understand - it’s a grocery delivery service

Out Network team have advised that the website in question @davidronson is classified as malware on Secure Net. The case raised (INC000004823215) has now been marked as closed by the team.  

Is there a process through which we can appeal this classification? We're ready to provide any artefacts needed to reverse this classification

hello, I’m a zapp customer and the app doesn’t work on my vodafone 5g or on my vodafone wifi, why? please fix it

This is impacting me as well! Why would you block my app? I can use Uber, Go Puff, etc.

JonathanUfland
Hi Vodafone team - this is Jonathan Ufland, General Counsel at Quick Commerce Ltd. (t/a Zapp) - the misclassification of our URLs on Vodafone is causing significant damage to our business and we've had no way to get in touch with any of your teams over the last 3 days to discuss how we can resolve this.

We are a grocery delivery company and the domains that Vodafone has blocked power our mobile app - they are all internal services and have no malware, they are approved by Apple and every other ISP. This malicious and wrongful block must be immediately removed / at the very least we must be able to have a discussion with the respective team to understand what has led to this and how we can resolve this. Could you please have the respective team reach out to me within the next 24h to me at jonathanu@quickcommerce.org - if we don't hear back and don't see a path to resolve this we will forced to consider all our legal remedies including filing for an injunction as soon as tomorrow.