Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

THG3000 multiple gaming issues

Mitchy89
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello everyone. 

I have recently upgraded to the lates fast fibre connection with the new router and super wifi extender. 

We have multiple gaming consoles (ps4, 2 x pc’s) when we try and connect to the same online game (call of duty warzone) we are unable to connect at the same time. 
now this i believe is something to do with ports and port forwarding?, as when we try and connect with just one it will connect. Then we will try and connect another one and nothing, until we turn off the first connected console. 

I believe i need to set static ports or port forwarding to each of the devices but i have no clue what most of the stuff means. 

vodafone tech help are no good so i am pulling my hair out with this now. 

Any help with be massively appreciated. 

Many thanks,

Chris

2 REPLIES 2

Craig050581
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I have the exact same problem with the same game. I’ve spoken to the so called WiFi experts a lot of times to resolve this issue to no avail. I have also tried port forwarding and this did solve the issue either. 

I’ve spoken to the Vodafone team today regarding cancellation but they are requesting that I pay the full termination charge even though I’m not getting the service I require. TBH  wish I had stuck with sky never had this issue with them. 

having spoken with sky about moving back they are will to pay £100 towards the termination fee so I’ve only got 3 months to wait. Yippee 

regards

Craig

Thanks for the reply Craig. 

its seriously frustrating as the speed is amazing and the otherwise reliable service is fine. Its just it does not like multiple ports using the same information. 

Their “experts” are just script followers and are useless. 

I am still in the process of tracing down an independent networking professional but no one local to me is willing.

Cheers,

Chris