Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CREDIT FILE SUPPORT TEAM - I WANT TO PAY A DEBT

paulsta88
3: Seeker

Please for my sanity can somebody help me.

I set up a standing order and a month ago I found out I had missed a digit from the reference number, I have made 34 monthly payments at this point.

I need to contact somebody who deals with old accounts.

so far I have;

-called Vodafone and informed them, they told me to take evidence to a store

-went to store and they photocopied the invoice for the account and bank statements showing payments, got told to go home and phone them back.

-phoned them back and gave details of my struggles to the call taker which then filled a complaint? 😕 I didn't want to do that.

- received an email with a failed complaint apology and to try and get the funds back through my bank

-Today called bank so there on it

-called Vodafone to AGAIN re tell my miserable story and to finally find where my account is and how i can pay it to be first told its with TDX Prime, I said ok ill contact them. I asked the call taker for a contact number and was on hold for a while only to be told my account wasn't with TDX its with Lowell, MAKE YOUR MIND UP!

I called Lowell and low and behold they only have the account I already knew was set up and sorted.

It is a closed account from years ago. I have 2 and the other is sorted with a DCA. 

TIA

Mr P FOSTER

2 REPLIES 2

Jason

Hi @paulsta88. It's disappointing to see your concerns raised. We understand the importance of getting this sorted, without being sent on a wild goose chase. This isn't the experience we want you to have, nor the service that we strive for here at Vodafone. As we don't have account or system access via the Community, can you please get in touch with our Social Media team, so that we can take a closer look? 

Just a side note, I would recommend attaching a link to this Community thread to your social media message, simply to avoid having to repeat yourself. 

paulsta88

ok i will try that, thanks